Unforbidden Love

Camping

Zoe’s POV.

Ryan and I sat in silence his arms around my skinny form, while my face was buried in his chest. We had found a log to sit and talk on.

“We should get back to the tent,” I said breaking the tension lingering in the air.

“Yep,” Ryan simply said, standing up he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the camp.

“Hey guys,” Kayla said cheerfully skipping over towards Ryan and I, clearly she had found where I hid her stash of Skittles.

“Hey,” Ryan said, I still had my head in his chest just smelling the brilliant smell that radiated off of Ryan.

“Hey,” I mumbled, my voice muffled from Ryan’s rock hard chest.

“Where’ve you been?” Kayla asked hyperly.

“Over in the forest,” Ryan stated for the both of us.

“Zoe…you okay? You seem down,”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Trust me,” I said looking up at her.

“It isn’t what I said in the car is it?” She asked with a worried look.

“No. Kayla just trust me on this I’m fine,” I tried my best to give my best smile, I could tell it was a weak one, but is was there all the same.

“Where’s Matt?” Ryan asked noticing Kayla wasn’t with him snogging.

“Showers. Oh that reminds me, we made your tent,” her triumphant smile could blind a man. I snorted at that.

“Awe, thank you. You can be so sweet at times,” I replied.

“And so evil at others,” Ryan added, causing Kayla to grin wider if possible.

”I know.”

Ryan snorted, his laugh was so contagious I couldn’t help but join along.

“Well, I’m going to go visit Matt in the showers,” Kayla said with a mischievous grin.

“…. Okay, you go have fun,” I laughed.

“Yeah, don’t do anything you might regret,” Ryan winked at her. “I’m taking Zinkzies back to bed, you know how she gets if she’s tired,” he added which made me giggle.

“Kayla, shouldn’t you be in bed? It’s defiantly passed your bed time,” I said causing her to snarl at me.

“It’s only…1:00 in the morning sheesh,” She glared.

“My point. Night Kay Jay.” Ryan laughed at that.

“Night cub,” Ryan said to her. Kayla lit up at her new nickname. It’s cause she’s the baby by the way.

“Night, night guys,” Kayla said skipping off towards the shower block.

Ryan and I jumped into our tent and straight into the queen sized sleeping bag, not even bothering to get dressed. I fell asleep almost straight away.
Ryan cuddled up to me and, I was in my happy place.
The last this I heard was Matt and Kayla yelling.

”Kayla, get back here with my clothes,” Matt’s voice echoed

“Come and get them,” Kayla’s voice followed in a sort of teasing voice. I didn’t hear the rest but I’m pretty sure I’ll find out tomorrow morning.

When I woke up, I looked around for Ryan. Sure enough I didn’t have to look very far, he was where he was last night still cuddled up to me he blushed upon seeing that I’d caught him staring.

“Hey,” he said in a soft voice. So soft it was barley audible.

“Good morning, how long have you been awake?” I asked curiously.

“A while…you woke me up with your sleep talking,”

“…I sleep talk? What did I say?” I asked feeling the heat rush to my cheeks.

“Uhmm…something like ‘people who are happy have dark secrets,’ I don’t know you said it twice…but if that’s what you said I agree,” He smiled

“Shit aye…embarrassing much?” I laughed.

“You were probably having a conversation with your mind,” he giggled

“I was…” I sighed.

We laid there in a comfortable silence until Kayla jumped into our tent…talk about ruining the moment.

“Good morning!” Kayla said in hr usual overly happy tone.

“Good morning,” Ryan and I said in unison in a tired way.

“Who died?” Kayla asked jokingly.

“No one…” Ryan said obviously not hearing the sarcasm in Kayla’s voice.

“What was all that yelling last night?” I asked. Kayla pulled a confused look and then lit up when she remembered what I was talking about.

“Oh the yelling, well Matt was having a shower and I was talking to him and he asked me to pass him his clothes and instead, I grabbed them and ran away,” she said with a smug look on her face.

“And you call me the pervert.” I stated.

“Yeah, well I didn’t come back from the bushes with ‘sex hair,’”

“Doesn’t mean we did anything,” Ryan stated.

“Yeah, well…it sure looked like it,”

“Whatever. Why did you interrupt us?” Ryan asked a bit annoyed.

“Cause I want someone to talk to,” she said, with a pout.

“Where’s Matt?” I asked

“He went to go get breakfast from the little shop back there” She said pointing toward the tent door was.

“What’s the time?”

“Uh…11:30”

“Oh…”

“Kayla not trying to be rude, but could you leave so Zoe and I can get changed?” Ryan asked.

“Why can’t I watch?” She said with an evil smirk.

“Ew. No. Get out Kayla,” I yelled throwing a pillow at her, but before it could hit her she was out of the tent laughing evilly.

“You guys are no fun,” she yelled back at us.

“Oh my gothic God! Matt’s back!” Kayla yelled Ryan and I could see her from where we were laying. We saw Kayla run to the car park. The we heard a sudden thud that made Ryan and I jump a little.

“Get off me Kayla…NOW!” Matt yelled.

“You’re no fun…” Kayla sighed. It then went silent again.

“Random?”

“Yeah, I know,” Ryan said

“Okay, let’s get ready,” I suggested.

“That’s not the reason I asked Kayla to leave,”

“Huh?” Okay…I’m confused.

“You’re so cute when you’re confused”

“Well…why did you as-“ I was cut off by Ryan’s soft pink lips pressing against mine. At first I was surprised but after a second I kissed him back. “Now I get it,” I said. I felt Ryan grin into the kiss. After a good 5 minutes Ryan stopped kissing me and rolled on his back.

“Are you in a better mood now?” He asked cheekily

“Sure am!” I replied happily.

“Okay, let’s get ready before Kayla gets any ideas,” Ryan smirked, I laughed.

“Lol, okay,” I said, jumping over Ryan to my bad

“Don’t watch!” I said hitting him softly on the arm.

“I wasn’t…” He said smirking.

“Sure, sure.”

Ryan’s Pov

Goddamn, Zoe had a cute ass.

“Are you still watching me?” She said, sliding into her gray skinnys.

“No!” I said quickly turning my head toward the tent door.

“Were too!” She yelled. Then surprisingly I found myself on the floor with Zoe sitting on top of me.

“Were you looking at me?” She playfully asked.

“Uh…yeah…” I admitted smiling sheepishly.

“Knew it!” She yelled.

“Oh, my God!” Matt’s voice screeched from the tent door.

“What? What, WHAT?!” Kayla’s voice screeched higher as she wondered into the tent.

“Okay…this is awkward,” I stated, both Matt and Kayla’s jaws hit the ground.

“It’s not what it looks like,” I managed to fit in between fits of giggles.

“I think it is.” Matt added.

“Yeah. Twice I’ve found you two in compromising positions that tell me something I don’t want to know,” Kayla said smiling like a Cherish cat.

“Yeah, first with ‘sex hair’, now Zoe’s on top of you? This is just getting weirder,“ Kayla added trying to keep a straight face.

Zoe and I laughed at the thought. Zoë rolled off of me and onto her back and couldn’t stop herself from laughing. She couldn’t even stop to try and explain.

“Seriously Kay-“ She managed to get out before erupting into another fit of laughter.

“Look Kayla, what Zoe is trying to say is, we’re both STILL virgins and we’re planning on keeping it that way for a long time,” I said watching Zoe who was still laughing.

“Look, we so have some self control,” Zoe said, and then went back to laughing, I’m glad she was her normal happy self again.

“Sure breakfast is ready if you want some” Matt said walking out of the tent.

“Okay, we’ll be out in a minute.” I lied, it was going to take more then a minute, I mean Zoe didn’t show any signs of ever stopping her laughter. Kayla was still standing at the door when I looked up.

“Bye Kayla,” I said.

“Fine, I’ll just go and eat your pancake.”

“Pancakes!” Zoe yelled as she shot up and bolted to where I presumed was the pancakes were.

“Wow, that’s the fastest I’ve ever seen her run” I said in amusement.

“What can I say, the girl loves her pancakes,” Kayla laughed.

When I walked out I saw the campsite clearly for the first time, it was a grass field surrounded by forest, to the left was the bathrooms, and a little lake with another tent by it and the bush tracks to the right. The tables where Zoe and Matt were already sitting were to the right as well, behind them the barbeques. Matt and Kayla’s tent was on the other side of the campsite as Zoe and mine. The campsite was so…empty.

As I walked over to the table, I noticed Zoe had already staked her pancakes with maple syrup, I smiled and sat next to her. I took 2 pancakes from the middle plate and looked at the four on Zoe’s plate. I snorted and poured maple syrup onto my own pancakes. I looked up as I placed the Maple syrup carefully on the table and noticed there was only one pancake left in the middle.

“Any one going to eat that?” Zoe asked with a mouthful of her third pancake.

“Yeah. Me.” Kayla said simply glaring playfully at Zoe.

“I’ll play you for it,” Zoe suggested.

“What game?”

“Scissors, Paper, Rock.”

“Hmm. Fine, just take it,” Kayla grumbled

“YAY!” Zoe screamed as she reached over for the pancake. She really was back to her normal self. That I was glad about.

“I was thinking, later on tonight we could go hiking?” Matt suggested after swallowing a mouthful of pancake.

“You mean, at night. In the dark. Where spiders are?” Kayla asked worriedly.

“Yeah! It’s more fun.” Matt said enthusiastically.

“Do you think it’s a good idea?” Zoe asked me.

“Of course I do. Kayla, you have Matt to protect you,” I smiled sweetly at her.

“Alright. I’m up for it,” Zoe stated.

“Kayla?” Matt asked hopefully. Kayla hesitated to answer. She was apparently deadly afraid of spiders. I found that funny I love spiders they’re so interesting. Kayla opened her mouth but shut it before she said anything.

“Please?” Matt asked desperately. She sighed.

“Fine. But one spider and I’m running into your arms.” Kayla said sternly to Matt who grinned at the idea.

“I’d love that. And then I can kiss you to make you feel better,” He said innocently. I laughed along with Zoe. Kayla jumped into Matt’s lap and pecked his lips and hugged him.

“Let’s go swimming,” Kayla suggested.

“Yeah.” We all agreed in unison.

We all dived into the lake at once, having a splash war, and then I realized that there was a young girl Kayla’s age sitting on the sand listening to her Ipod. She had long fiery red straight hair, which was blowing in the slight breeze; her big brown eyes were watching Kayla and Matt continue their splash war.

“Guys! Let’s invite her to swim with us,” I yelled.

“What girl…OH that girl!” Kayla yelled back; she was now once again in the arms of Matt and they were making out.

Nothing new. I thought

Zoe walked over to the girl and sat next to her. The started to talk but my attention was drawn to the fight Matt and Kayla were having about what colour water is.

“It’s blue!” Matt shouted.

“Dud, I may be dumb but IT’S CLEAR! It’s the reflection of the sky that’s shone by the sun duh!” Kayla stated smartly, like someone that was 4 should understand it.

“When did you get so smart?” I asked playfully.

“Shut, up,” she said splashing me. I winced as the cold water flew into my eyes.

I turned around just in time to see the ‘mystery’ girl and Zoe step into the water.

“Everyone this is Sarah! Sarah this is my boyfriend Ryan,” she said gesturing towards me, she sent a soft smile in my direction and I returned it.

“And those two freaks over there are Kayla and Matt,” she said causing Sarah to chuckle.

“Hey!” We all replied in unison.

“Hey,” She replied in a shy voice that was barley audible.

“So. What brings you to this weird camp site?” Kayla questioned her.

“I just needed to take a break from the chaos in my life right now,” she smiled the soft smile again.

“Hey. You sound like a cool chick. Wanna come hiking with us?” Matt asked.

“I wouldn’t want to interrupt or anything,” she replied softly. Wow, this girl was shy.

“Oh you won’t. You’re more then welcome,” Zoe said trying to comfort her.

“Than sure! I’d love to come!” She said overwhelmed.

I got out of the water and felt the soft beads of sand stick to my feet. Shortly after Kayla and Matt followed, Zoe and Sarah tagging along.

We sat on the beach and talked. Sarah opened up a lot during this and we found out her mum died a week ago, I knew exactly how she felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay HEY Kayla here. =D Sorry I didn't put this up earlier I didn't really have time =D
so here it is =D
xx