Juliet Loves the Beat, and the Lust It Commands

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of Forever

“Thank you Mexico!”

I smiled at my wife as I walked off stage; I picked her up and swung her round as I hugged her. One month of pure marital bliss.

“I love you baby, I’ll never let you go”

I smiled and stared into my beloveds eyes; holding her in my arms for the first time in a week felt so good. Frankie whizzing past me squealing forced me apart from her and I laughed as I watched the two. A smile graced Lyn’s face as she watched on.

“Jamia!”

“Frank!”

Lyn and I laughed together as Frank and Jamie literally started eating each other’s faces off.

“Never let me go huh?”

I locked at Lyn shocked but pulled her to me smiling, “Let me make it up to you then hunny.”

I placed kisses all over her face then captured her lips in mine, kissing her slowly and delicately, pulling back I looked into her angelic face; I just couldn’t keep the smile off my face.

I took my dearly loved wife’s hand and led her towards the empty tour bus. God was I glad we wouldn’t need this for a while.

That night we had the most frenzied and lustful sex ever. A month later we found out she was pregnant.


*--------*

I woke to the sound of the shrieking alarm, looking over my shoulder it read 7:00AM. There was a time when I wouldn’t be up before 2pm.

I sat reminiscing… tours… fans… the music. How I missed it all so much sometimes…

“Morning Gee.”

I shook my head and broke from my reverie, “Morning Frankie.” I smiled as he stood in the doorway.

Perhaps the second best thing to happen to me in the last 16 years…
♠ ♠ ♠
OK!

So I fucked my first attempt at this now heres the second! Enjoy and comment!

PS. The italicized bit is his dreams ;)