Juliet Loves the Beat, and the Lust It Commands

Chapter 4 - The Boy with the Eyes

Juliet’s POV

“I...I'm…” I gulped, my voice caught in my throat and I stared into a set of aquamarine eyes. They pierced me and I lowered my gaze, biting my bottom lip in a nervous gesture.

Hands pulled me up and steadied me on the ice, I swear the temperature dropped below –10 in those few moments.

“Oh shit, are you alright man?”

Man? My lip twitched in amusement and I gazed once more into that vortex of sensual-ness. His whole body was soft, he looked… he just looked like my plush reindeer at home. There were the beginnings of a beard forming along his jaw; an eyebrow piercing that gave him a sinister look, making me doubt his plushness. But those eyes, they were so soft and caring.

I shook my head and coughed, “I'm fine, just getting my wind.”

He smiled and once again I stared like a loon, “You have nice lips.”

I'm pretty sure he blushed and I let out a giggle, “So what’s your name? I mean you crashed into me I deserve to know, legal stuff, y’know?”

He wiggled his eyebrows in the weirdest way and I laughed in his face, poor kid. “I'm Juliet.”

“No joke?”

I shook my head, “No joke.”

I looked around us at all the other skaters and went to go join Dad and Frank who had just entered the rink; mystery guy grabbed my wrist though. A shock rippled through my arm.

“Don’t you want to know my name?”

“Oh um… not really.”

His face blanched and he just stared at me. I know, I Know… loopy Luna right, except my name isn't Luna.

“Uhh… ok then, seya round.” He turned his cute butt towards me and marched his self out of the rink, sparing a few moments of conversation with Dawson.

Two hours later I was bored and ready to go, returning my skates to Dawson he spoke suddenly, “ Jarrod. His name is Jarrod Caige.”

“Who?” I asked, perplexed.

Dawson rolled his eyes at me, sighing, “You really have to ask?”

I blushed; I knew exactly what he was talking about.

He grinned at me, “Go for it Jules, don’t keep yourself locked up inside, let yourself go.”

I bit my bottom lip, “Catcha at school Dawson.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know, but you all still love me

Show me your comment-love

*chortlesnort*