Lead You On

She Screams Out

When Mariah came back, she was glowing. She had hung the backstage pass from her neck and flashed it at us as she came back.

Although, I think Big Rob thought I was nuts. He was watching us carefully from the chair where he was getting his make-up done for Burnin' Up.

"So how come you aren't kicking me out?" Mariah asked, sitting down next to me on the bench across from the ceiling panel where the Jonas Brothers would come back down at the end.

"Do you want to be kicked out?"

"NO!" she shrieked, then blushed as I smirked. "I mean, usually I would be kicked out."

Frankie interrupted me before I could speak, "It's because she needs a friend."

I glared at the boy - damn him!! - and then turned to Mariah, "I'm new in town. I moved a few weeks ago from England.

"And Kevin hates her now."

"Kevin Jonas?" Mariah asked, awestruck that I knew the Jonas Brothers.

Honestly, what else would I be doing back here?

"Yeah. It's a weird misunderstanding."

"A really weird misunderstanding!' Frankie shouted, "It's like Kevin ha-"

"Thank you, Frank the tank." Frankie blushed a little and sat down against the wall of the hallway. I turned back to Mariah, no matter if she was a new friend, I wasn't about to spill my life to her, "Anyway, how about we go to their dressing room?" I asked. Mariah nodded and Frankie jumped up and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the door and unlocking it with the little key he proudly kept around his neck.

I sat down in front of large mirror littered with magazines and make-up and gum wrappers and stared at myself. My hair was pulled back, so naturally, I looked retarded. I pulled my hair out of its ponytail and shook it out.

"Holy crap it's one of Kevin's guitars!" Mariah screamed, holding up a white electric guitar delicately. I grinned and Frankie ran forward and pried it out of her hands.

"Yeah, now don't touch! These are priceless!" He said cutely, and Mariah pouted at him, then turned to me and we grinned at each other.

I turned back to the table and pulled out a magazine, reading the article that was written in large letters;

Kevin Jonas spills what turns him off in girls! We met with him and his brothers at their photoshoot, and after taking some totally cute pictures he told us what he can't stand! "Attitude! Like when a girl can't open up and acts smart, we just want to be friends, why can't you see that?

Why can't you see that? That was a pretty pleading statement. I read it again to make sure it really said that, then put down the magazine and stared at myself in the mirror.

Maybe he hated fighting as much as me. Maybe he didn't want to be angry at me, maybe he was just fed up with me. Maybe we could work this out, and then I wouldn't get freaked out when I went to his house.

Suddenly the door burst open, and the three entered sweating and grinning. Kevin's eyes narrowed when he saw me and his eyes when from warm to below zero. I looked down.

No, we're not gonna' work this out tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOT A KEVIN FANFICTION!!!!!

It kinda seems like it, and it's annoying me, but it's not!

COMMENT LOVIES!!!!