Lead You On

Invitations 1

"How about now?"

Charlotte shot me a nasty glare, that surely would have made me scared if I didn't have my lightsaber clutched in my hand.

A birthday present, I swear. And it was blue. For my eighth birthday! I could slice her in half, and she didn't even realize it.

"Now's a good time, too." I add

It had been four days since Kevin, Nick, and Joe had taken to the beach, and since then I had not spoken to them. Currently, Charlotte had taken my phone away because I had thrown her cat up the chimney. Her cat was shaved!! It needed some sort of coloring anyway.
But anyway, the crazy lady had snatched up my phone and told me it was my punishment.

Please, like she was my mother.

"I'll tell my dad." I said boldly after she didn't notice me. But she quickly snapped her head around, scowled at me, and chucked my phone in my general direction. I reached out and caught it, and lucky for her too, if she broke it I would have her buy me a more expensive one.

With her own freaking money, instead of ours.

And see, I was so popular! I already had 4 missed calls, from - oh. Ew, Kevin.

"Rio! Er, well, I hope this is you, if it's not, well, sorry, I mean, you never really told us your name." Kevin's voice rang out of my phone nervously. I rolled my eyes and blocked him out, while slamming the door to my room. "-so, if three is a good time, we'll all be around then. Bye!"

Wait... what?

He was coming at three? And who's we? (I happen to overlook the fact that he has three brothers)

I shoved some ceramic statues around my digital clock on my desk aside, not caring that they broke when they fell. It was two-fifty five.

I swore under my breath and listened to the message again. Apparently, they were taking me to a sushi shop. What the hell is sushi?

I froze suddenly as I heard Charlotte scream up the stairs for me. Well, that was plenty time to get ready. I looked at myself, god, I had to change my shorts. I pulled a brown skirt out of my dresser and pulled it on before pulling my light brown hair into a ponytail, wincing as the tangles embedded themselves in the scrunchy.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for leaving you hanging, i'll have the next chapter out tonight. love, Rags