Can You Stake My Heart?

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Sorry about the length. I know I left you gus waiting forever, please don't be mad at me! Comments are appreciated as always!

GERARD'S POV

"Gerard, you're not lying are you?" Frank breathed after a long silence. We were sitting on the curb outside his house. I had told him everything. I could see him looking carefully at my face in the warm glow of the streetlights. "No Frankie, I'm not." I told him finally. "I know it's a lot to take in but just...you have to trust me."
Frank looked away and began to play with his lip ring with his tongue (he always did that when he didn't know what else to do). I smirked as I thought about it and put my cigarette to my lips. "What's so funny?" he asked, cocking his head slightlly. I tapped my fag gently and let the burning embers fall to the ground.
"You always do that thing with your lip ring,"
"So?"
"So, it's cute." I shrugged. There was another silence before I spoke again. "Frank, you don't hate me do you? You don't hate what I've become right?" I said. I hoped I hadn't sounded to worried.
Frank shook his head lamely. I took a deep breath. "Then will you kiss me?" I asked cautiously. Frank's hazel eyes shot up. I just gave him a pleading look and edged closer to me.
I just needed to know that he was afraid of me.

I heard his hot breath against my ear as he leaned towards me, closed his eyes and softly planted a kiss on my lips. I opened my mouth anxiously wondering whether he would be willing to go any further. I was about to give up when I felt his tongue snake in. My head pounded as it had done before as the passion increased. It took me a while to realise that the urgent moans were coming from my own mouth.

Frank's warm hand laced between my icy fingers as the other trailed across my chest, leaving a burning touch. We were both panting heavily as I left his lips and began to kiss his jaw and then his neck. "Gee" he gasped, running his hands through my hair, tugging on it occasionally. He had clearly forgotten that the guy currently kissing his neck and stroking the growing bulge in his jeans was not only his best friends dead brother but also a vampire.

I let my tongue drag against his skin. I could almost taste the fresh blood gushing through those veins of his...

I wanted it so badly. I craved it almost as much as I craved Frank himself. I wanted to bite down and devour him till nothing was left. My fangs were sharpening. My fangs were inches away from his throat. It was so close. Oh god, so close.

Suddenly I jerked back, shocked my what was happening. Frank looked at me, his eyes widening. "Gerard? Are you okay?"

I shook my head, tears stinging in my eyes. I was still taking in the thoughts that had been flowing through my mind. I wanted to bite Frank. I wanted to drink his blood. That was way too fucked up for me to handle. The craving had died down, but in that moment I could have slashed his neck wide open and...

"Frankie, I...I'm sorry."
"Gerard, what happened?" he asked, stroking my face, his thumbs wiping the tears that had escaped my eyes.
"Frank, for a moment there...I j-just had this craving. This craving for your blood." I said. I was too afraid to look him in the eye. I felt his body tense up."My blood?"
I nodded.
"Frank, I don't want to hurt you. But I need you."