Can You Stake My Heart?

Bury Me In Black

excuse the wait I've been really loaded with stuff to do. Comment and I'll make sure the Gerard makes an appearance soon ;)

FRANK’S POV

The pain in my hand didn’t matter anymore. Nothing mattered anymore. There was blood roaring in my head, so loud I couldn’t even hear Mikey. He was saying something like the police were looking for him and the media had found out about it and how it would be on the news but I wasn’t listening to him. I found myself walking slowly backwards out of the open door. “Frankie,” Mikey mumbled. The pain in his voice was like a dagger going straight through me. He stretched out his hand but I shook my head. I kept walking back, my eyes still on Mikey’s young face, until I reached the path. Then I turned and ran back home. I didn’t stop for breath.
I couldn’t take it. I still hadn’t completely taken in…yet I was sure if I’d have listened hard enough I could have heard my own heart break in two.

Gerard. Gerard.
MIKEY’S POV

The next few days were without a doubt the longest of my life. I’m not even going to go explaining the shit that went on. People were interviewing my parents on TV. People would recognize us on the street. My whole school had come to our house to ask if any news had turned up about Gee. Heather was there, sobbing those fake attention-seeking tears. As if she cared. Bob and ray were there to console me. I didn’t know where Frank was.
“C’mon Mikes, he’ll be back. You know Gee. He’ll be back.” Said Ray; putting on the brightest voice he could manage. I nodded. “Sophia was asking if you were ok. She wanted to come by but she didn’t know if you wanted to be disturbed…”
I stopped listening to Ray. I couldn’t be bothered.
He and Bob went home later, not really knowing what to do for me. I was broken, and I’d stay broken until my big brother came home.

*********************

It was 2 AM and I was wide-awake and completely spaced out when the doorbell rang. I rushed downstairs as fast as I could, almost slipping as I went. I yanked the front door open to find the cops. The smile vanished from my face in a flash. It wasn’t him.
“I’m sorry to wake you but we have some…news about Gerard.” He told my parents who had come out.
“What!? You found him!!?” I cried. “Uh, not really but we’re pretty sure we know what happened.”
“Wait.” Said my dad quietly. “Should Mikey be around to hear this?”
“Dad!” I shouted. “He’s my fucking brother and I deserve to know, whatever it is!” I snapped, to excited to even imagine that this news could be bad.
“Well, Mr Way, I think you should all sit down.”
We looked at each other nervously and sat.
“I don’t know how to tell you this, but we found many traces of blood not far from you’re house, on the way to the store. And there was a broken bottle not far.”
“So does that mean you can find him?” asked mom.
“I’m sorry Mrs. Way but the amount of blood found there was far too much for any human to have survived without. You're son would have only made it a few minutes after that injury."
“Are you saying…”
“I’m afraid so.

I ran out the door.
I didn’t know where I was going.

Gee will be back VERY soon guys, just remember to comment! xx