Don't You Ever Leave Me Baby

Don't You Ever Leave Me Baby

I looked to my left, in the dead of night, and saw my sleeping husband. I smiled and turned just to stare at him. His long black hair resting on his pillow made me want to twirl it around my finger. I saw him stir and his eyes twitched a bit, but he fell asleep. I sat up in our bed and got up to go get some water.

"Where do you think you're going Sophyra?" I heard a deep voice say.

"I'm going to go get water Pasi." I smiled at him.

"Hurry up damn it, it's cold now that you got up." He winked.

I giggled and hurried to get a drink. I did and I saw him sitting up against the pillows waiting for me.

"You look hotter than hell in that." He smirked.

I looked down and saw my silk nightdress. It was purple with black lace, came down to my mid thigh area and it was spaghetti strapped.

"You look hotter than hell in that Mr. Moilanen." I replied.

He looked down at his bare chest that was almost covered by our black sheets. I smiled and crawled on our bed until I got to him. I hovered over him, and laid my lips on his. We kissed passionately, and his hands roamed my sides. I laid back on my side of the bed, and he turned on his side, staring at me.

"I love you Sophyra." He said.

"I love you too Pasi." I replied with a smile. He and I kissed and he layed his head on my chest as I twirled and stroked his hair. We stayed like this until the morning came, and the sunlight blinded us.

I saw that Bazie had already gotten up and that he was brushing his teeth. I got up out of bed and walked over to him. With me being so damned short, I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek. He finished and kissed me on the lips.

"Did you shower yet?" I asked him.

"That's why I'm waiting for you." He winked.

I smiled, a seductive grin and I pulled him to the shower with me. Within minutes, hot water poured over the two of us as he nibbled and kissed my collarbone. I had my head thrown back in pure desire as his lips roamed my body. I pulled him up to me as our wet slips slid together. He laid me down on the floor and we finished our shower forty minutes later ;).