Rescue Me.

You're Being Punked, Honey.

Jordin's P.O.V.

Me, Vic and Morgan were watching them intently, hearing every part of the conversation.
Except for the occasional mumble that parted the lips of a big, muscular brunette guy.
They walked to the edge of the river, Cass and the dude with black hair holding hands.

I looked at him warily, and clambered out of the river. I gave him a cold stare, and stood, dripping, only about forty centimeters away from them.

"Wait, you think he is your long lost German friend in L.A.?" I spoke warily. Everyone was giving me an odd look, Morgan actually snarling at me silently.

"He obviously is, I have two full memories of him and me together."

"You don't really think those are real, right?"

"Um...aren't they?" Cassie spoke quietly, right to me.

"Those are dreams, they're not real, you can't prove them." I smiled kindly, lingering poison in my stare.

Cassie looked as if she was contemplating what I was saying, but never got a chance to speak before Morgan cut in.

"You can't just go around doubting your best friends friendships just because your jealous that she likes them better than you."

"You think I'm trying to protect my best friend because I'm jealous that she thinks she likes these guys better than me? Boy do you have something coming. A) I'm not jealous of these creeps and B) I happen to know that one is quite the pervert." I nodded towards the one with dreadlocks.
"And C) You don't even know us. Don't go judging me just because I'm saying what Cassie isn't."

"Oh. I see. Your jealous of Cassie because she's getting the guys." Victoria spat.

They were all against me now. The glares were coming thick and fast.
What is so wrong with trying to protect your friend from potential perverts?

"I'm not jealous of anybody! I just don't think that we should all be so trusting of people we don't know."

The boys were now glaring at me too.

"Cassie knows us." The one with brown hair grunted.

"She might not. You could be planting this stuff in her mind and later your going to rape her or something."

"Just leave, Jordin. We all know that you've crossed a line. Go be a bitch around the apartment room." Victoria once again, spat in my direction.

"If you all want to risk being killed." I glared and stormed off, putting on my sunglasses as I left the park and got on a bus to the apartment.
They can be raped without me.

I can't believe they told me I was jealous.
I was not jealous.

Was I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel free to change anything Blutt. (:

Oh, and everybody has to comment saying how cool she is.
She's ill and the comments will heal her. With dark magic.

... Kidding. It's silvery magic. : D

Haha.. BLUT IS COOL. ^^