Rescue Me.

Ich möchte mein Eins, Bitte

[Cass's POV. Duh.]

I muttered under my breath for a minute, Morgan snarling after Jordin. I didn't understand how she could think these guys were here to rape us. I mean, just look at them- they could get anyone they wanted. Why not just leave the friend and fuck others if they needed to?

Bill looked over at me and hugged me. Just a gentle squeeze, the smell of fresh laundry and chlorine escalating my senses. Shampoo wafted from the general area of one Georg, who was chuckling lightly.

"She is so jealous." Morgan snapped.

"I think she is tired and just needs some time to get over the fact that the brothers she is crushing on were born with me." I looked to the sky.

Everyone looked at me. I can't just leave Jordin, I can't, she was my friend!

"She is my friend..." I elaborated.

"Who says we were going to rape you!" Bill looked unhappy about the situation.

"And you wouldn't?" I critiqued.

It was the guitar at the beginning of Question! by System of a down. Just the sweet acoustic strings, the sounds vibrating through the air. The thought of unknowing echoing through the air, waiting to dispatch the thoughts of the listeners.

I snapped back to reality, realizing I was in the river. I hated reality.

"Cassy Wassy, what's wrong?" Bill was looking down at me, floating face up in the river.

"I was thinking of a song." I said, blatantly unknowing to the vocals that had accommodated me.

"We noticed. It sounds nice."

I snorted and thought of the video.

"It's about life and death." I stated. Well, the video was.

"Mhm. Get out of the water and hug me." he said with a smile.

"What if i don't feel like getting out?" I smiled wide in reply.

"Uh..." he looked uncertain as I took his hand and forced him, trousers and wallet, in.

We swam for a while, and then walked to the others. The current had taken us. Everyone but Morgan had gotten over Jordin. Tom blushed at the mention of her name, saying sorry for everything that had happened. I sighed.

I turned to Bill, and told him to come with me. I led him to the towers, over the kiddie fountain. I climbed the ladder and jumped to the secluded one. He followed without hesitation.

"I'm not going to kill you, but I wanted to thank you for saving my life/ sticking your tongue down my throat the other day." I almost smiled at the latter part, but held it in with a nip at my cheek.

"I'm not going to rape you or anything that Jordin said. I will, however, make sure you don't get raped. By anyone. Ever."

That was more than a 'You're welcome', Bill. What the fuck?

"Thank you. Don't I get a 'Bitte schön'?"

"Bitte schön und Danke schön." he said, giggling at the accent. Yeah, whatever.

I licked his cheek then jumped out of the tower. I ran to the spray spot and let the fountain hit me, washing away any bad thoughts. I could enjoy this time. Why not?

He fell off of the tower, and stared at the plastic sculpture he had just been resting on. His face said it all: What the fuck is this shit? They let kids in here?. Which was stupid, it was just a face... and the eyes looked like.

I giggled loudly and kicked fountain water at him. He turned around, his wet hair shining like black glass, the sun rays creating a glare at the edge of his hairline. His chocolate eyes retained an edge, the sharpness of the details chiseled in the back of my mind, the softness lulling me by. His smile erected a riskily high heart rate, a magical feeling in the pit of my stomach. My friend was there again.

I squealed as the cold water hit me, and Georg chucked a load of water balloons at us both. Gustav was on the other side, Tom jumping down from the wall of a ride. Morgan was getting hit by Vic, and Bill, Morgan, and I all stood back-to-back.

"Hit me with your best shot, idiot!" Bill harrassed Tom. Tom threw at least twenty in Bill's direction, one catching the side of my skin.

"Oh shit, those hurt!" I was starting to form a little bruise. Wow, what was he using?

It took twenty minutes to distinguish Tom's balloons from Georg, Victoria, and Gustav's.

"Tom! Why are you using condoms?!" I yelled. He turned bright red and threw another one at Georg, who gave me a bit of his stash. We were all huddled in little teams, throwing water balloons at each other. Apparently, Tom was hurling condoms.

Georg and I simultaniously chucked pink and yellow water bombs at him. Bill was curled behind me, out of breath.

"Tom is so... Tom." he chuckled.

We, declared as the 'Girly' team by Tom, were in a corner, right by the ladder. The teams were as follows:
Gussi and Vic- Loserville
Georg, Bill, Morgan and I-Girly
Tom- Domination

Yeah. Tom was alone and practically winning against six other people. We did feel pretty vad about that... Aha, not really.

Bill suddenly got up and took six balloons in his arms, and ran towards Tom. I chuckled and threw three in a row. One hit Tom's head, the others landing on his chest. Woo, score! Georg and I exchanged a high-five, Morgan continuing to slam Loserville.

Bill pushed all- and I mean all of the balloons into Tom's chest, and Tom heaved and fell to the ground.

"Yeah!" Even Loserville cheered at the domination of Tom. Haha, sucker.

Sheilding my eyes from the tendrils of evil known as the Sun's rays, I headed to our locker. I wanted to change, maybe to a sexy bikini- Oh gott. Hallo, Bill.

"Uh... Hey Bill. Can I help you at all?" I raised an eyebrow at him. How was he so fast?

"GAAAH! Heilige schieße, don't do that." he held his hand near his chest for effect.

"Your German is terrible." I stated simply. It was, ok?

"Um... yeah, I have no lessons. I just picked up from what Tom learned in his lessons. I'm totally American like that. Too freaking lazy."

"You do know we're really into working, right? Compared to Europe, anyhow. Germany is like, workaholic land, says my mother."

"But it's in Europe!"

"Pfft, not like France or Italy."

"They can kiss my partially Germanic ass." he struck a hubris pose. I chuckled at him, holding a fanny pack like a purse. It was so obviously Gustav's.

"Ok, if you're partially German, repeat after me. 'Ich sind eine bisschen Deutsch'" I smirked.

"Ish sind anuh bizshen Doych." He attempted.

"Nein nein nein, again."

"Ish...zind...inuh... bizchen... Doych?"

"Ugh. I'll repeat in fenetics. IhH, zihnt, eine, bisshHen, Doych."

"IhH zint inuh biss-shen Doych." he said proudly.

"Close, but no dough. Getting there, though." I winked and opened my locker.

We shuffled through crap, and I heard him memorizing the words.

"What does it mean?" he asked.

"I am a little German." I smirked. He frowned.

"A little? Don't you mean 'wenig'?"

"Aha, you'd be stupid to use that, honey." I smiled nicely.

"Right... What's right?"

"Rechts. Ich verstehen das du ist eine bisschen lustig, aber Mund halten, bitte." I said easily.

He stared at me, mouth open.

"You learned German in the time we were apart?" he had his mouth agar, and I was giggling way too hard to keep inside.

"Ich lernen Deutsch? Nein." He at least got what 'ich' and 'lernen' and Deutsch' and 'nein' meant. Silly Billy.

"Er... It sounds like it." he was really pale. Aha.

"I love you Bill. You're too silly." I hugged him hard, my giggles shaking us both.

"I love you too, Cass." he hugged back. We're friends, dodobrain.

"Oooh, I smell future sechs." Georg said from behind.

"Future six?" I said, eyebrow raised.

"English, silly." Bill ordered me.

"Aso, ich sind Englisch nicht." I frowned.

Georg patted my arm.

"Du bist Amerikan." he smiled sadly. I smacked his arm and giggled.

"Den Mund halten, bitte." I glared at him with a smile.

"Aha, I'm not shutting up. My hole is open." Georg laughed at his statement.

"You're a Dame?" I put an accent on it to make it apparent exactly what language it was in.

"Oh, shut up." he smiled at his mistake.

"Mein Akzent ist sehr gut, nein?" I laughed at him.

"No, your accent is over-the-top. I took German for three years, and my accent sucks, even if we had the same amount of time. You are so mean, Cass." he smiled and both boys grabbed my hands.***

It was a little longer till the sun set and we needed to head back to the place. To the hotel. I wandered to the fron hand-in-hand with Geirg and Bill, who had skipped to the place with me. We were out of breath and way in front of the others.

"What shall we do till they come back?" I slammed down on the sidewalk, panting.

"You have sex hair and are panting. Shall we tell them you were making beautiful children with Bill?" Georg smirked.

"Oh, and you were watching us, getting off at that?" I smirked back.

He rolled his eyes, "Totally. Better than porn, because I suggested positions", and turned to the setting sun.

"I like that idea. I wonder if they would buy it." I said, before discovering Bill blushing profusely.

Georg and i looked at each other, eyebrows raised.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" he grinned.

"Exactly." I grinned back, and we got up and rumpled both Bill and my appearance.

***
Tom's POV

We were almost ready to jog up with them. Morgan was the only one smiling to an insane degree though.

And when we got there.

"Oh mein gott, Bill, yes!"

"Not in the street..."

"I digress. HARDER!"

"Mmmm..."

OMFG, Porn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bitte Schön= you're welcome.
Bitte=please
Danke=Thanks
Title= I want my ice cream, please.
And the rest is for me to know and you to cry over. It should be obvious, but if you want it cleared up, just comment your fingers off.

There was no use of internet translation. All by me, Blut.

I love my Germanic skills, though mine are tiny. I want to ask NJ Listing about that, but I'm too shy to talk to her. She's a bit intimidating to me. :D Rechts, mein en?