Rescue Me.

You should be killed by an army of little girls

[Cass's POV]

When I woke up, I had shadows of make-up under my eyes, and a brand-new pimple.

It was so small that I almost missed the poor bugger.

I latch some crap onto and washed it off about fifteen minutes later. Good as... I don't know.

I made my way to the others, but they looked happy and bliss-filled laying on top of each other. I left them, sliding a Emilie Autumn shirt on and white skinny jeans. Well, white is kind of pretty... but dirties easily.

I slipped converse- black ones- on, and slid my white-rimmed sunnies on. No purse, I'm not that old yet. My keys and crap fit in my pockets.

I opened the door, imagining the yumminess waiting downstairs. The food at this place has been good so, I practically ran all the way to the dining hall. And who is there, waiting for me?

Bill and Tom.

"Hallo!" Bill called, before I even had a chance to look at the food.

I sighed but smiled, walking to them.

"Hallo, wie gehst es Ihnen?" I quietly said, noting the delicious waffles and whipped cream and... strawberries on Bill's plate.

Bill smiled, Tom looked like I had dropped off a cliff.

"You know German?" Tom looked pale.

"Der, I'm interested in my heritage." I rolled my eyes and continued to stare at Bill's food.

"Well, I am too, but a language kinda screws with your head." Tom picked at his food.

"Yeah, you're just a lazy ass." Bill rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Ich möchte das." I pointed at his plate. Bill rolled his eyes again, but scooted much closer to me and brought the plate to where our arms met.

I ate for a little bit, almost clearing the plate with Bill's constant help. Finally, the queens of dreamland came down: Georg, Gustav, Vic, Morgan, and Jordin. Jordin was pretty, completely made-up. Vic was a possible mess, her hair in it's weird morning mood. Morgan was a total mess, joined by the arm to Gustav. She had a brilliant smile, and was very pretty... but obviously had only thrown on clothing. Georg was just as hellish looking, although his hair was wet from a shower. His hair is also hilarious when soaked through.

"Hi!" Morgan sat down and randomly ate something off of Tom's plate. He was obviously done.

"Hey, you sleeping bothers." I twisted an English accent into it.

"Hi, Queen of false sex." Tom muttered. Everyone erupted into laughter.

"And you know you enjoyed it." I winked. He blushed, and Bill smiled adorably.

"I'd rather you be the Queen of Saxony." Bill stared deep into my eyes. For a second, I yearned to kiss those lips, those soft, velvet lips that spout comforts and jokes and things I'd always listen to. But it passed, and I turned away from him. Confusion fluttered my stomach.

"Um, excuse me." I got up and went to the restroom.
___
Tom's POV

Cass was staring at Bill so hard I thought Bill would brake. It wasn't in a bad way necessarily, but it was a really tense moment. When she finally pulled away, she looked pretty damn scared or something. Gah, I have feelings for my best friend of thirteen years who had amnesia. Excuse me, has.

I wanted to follow her and comfort her, but I couldn't go in the women's bathroom...

I sighed and looked over at Bill and Georg. They both had their brows furrowed, and finally, Bill got up.

"Yeah, folks, Cass, Tom, and I are done, so see you later. Bye Georg, talk later, shall we?" Bill stared at me and then squinted at Georg.

"We shall, we shall." Georg murmured. I obediently followed my brother and pulled him to the wall just before the women's restroom.

"What's wrong with Cass?" We chorused. We smiled at the harmony and then continued all the way to the women's restroom in silence.
___
Cass's POV

"What's wrong with Cass?" echoed through the empty bathroom. I swiveled around, but there was nothing there. No one.

Then I figured where it came from- outside. Stupid me.

I was feeling a teensy bit tensed, thanks to my moment with Bill. I think I have feelings for him. I mean, I can't remember our friendship at all, I don't remember what he was like when we grew up. I just remember how cute he was, my old feelings for him a mere memory, lost in the shallow ways of amnesia. All I know is a hot guy who is practically like family to me. A really hot guy I'm not related to, a guy who has feelings for girls and doesn't just give them a fuck like Tom does. Someone respectable from a feminist's view. Someone who brings out my real personality.

I was sitting against the marble walls, staring way to the side, when Bill came in. He looked nervous, but calmed when he saw the empty room and me on the floor.

"What's going on in there?" He ruffled my hair, and I smiled weakly.

"I'm confused."

"About what?" he looked genuinely worried.

"Our past."

He tensed and lowered down, right next to me.

"What about it?" he was so close to me...

"I...Were we innocent and harmless? What were we like?" I was fighting a part of me.

"We were fun. Just like we are now." he smiled. He was a friend.

"Did I ever tell you anything... the others couldn't know about?" I said, very quietly.

He tensed again, and looked away from me.

"Yes." he didn't elaborate.
____
Tom's POV

I stood there in horror as Bill told Cass about our past. There were reasons she pushed back her memories, I'm sure of it. And Bill was telling her things about us! But when she asked about telling him 'things the others couldn't know', I knew there was something deeper than I had suspected between them.

I quickly walked away from the door, not wanting to destroy anything between them. I just... when they were younger, too. They told each other and not me or Georg. And I was born with them!

I guess that is what I get for wanting the pleasures in life. I want to enjoy life, and so I get screwed over for it. Thanks.
___
Cass's POV

I just stared at what Bill had just told me. As a little kid, I was weird.

"So... did you believe me?" I asked him.

"Um... yes, actually. I dreamed about it." he snickered.

I was starting to feel more comfortable with him. I snuggled close to his chest, actually comfortable on the cool marble floors.

"Tell me more, please." I softly asked.

"When we were five, we decided to climb the statues in downtown, and only Tom got to the top. We were both rushed to the ER." he smiled, the skin on his neck stretching a little.

"Tom stayed with us all night, as there was nothing better to do. We didn't get scars or anything, but the stupid hospital tags got stuck on us. I still have mine." he showed me a white tag with his name and serial numbers all over it.

"Oh, that's so weird, I've had one too. I kept it..." I showed him mine. We smiled and I snuggled closer into him.
***
Bill and I spent about another half hour before Morgan found us and dragged us to the poolside.

"We're having another awesome time here again." She lazily shoved us towards the chairs and backtracked to the edge of the pool.

"Oh, wonderful. I get to spend time splashing around." Bill folded his arms. I laughed and ran to the room, marble floors cooling my heated footsteps. I took a simple black bikini, and added the usual stuff to it. All waterproof.

I walked back to the pool and no one was there. I walked to the edge, like an idiot, and the usual group came behind me and shoved me into the water. I didn't make a noise, and just flopped in. I made sure to stay down for a while, and I saw Bill run to the edge in trunks. I smiled to myself and leapt out of the water, tugging on his ankle. He yelled and slid in the water with me. I hugged him, and the watery world around us hung in silence.

He hugged me back, a strong, firm grip I wasn't used to. I smiled and licked his cheek. Both of our pairs of eyes were open, and he smiled widely. I led him to the opposite side of the pool, grasping an occasional breath. He followed, and the instant he hit the wall, I tickled him ferociously in the water. He was panting by the time I was done.

"Whoo! Sexy sexy!" Tom exclaimed. He was taking off the bags of cloth he calls clothing, his trunks underneath. The others were stripping as well, and I pointed this put to Bill, who giggled.

We all sort of clumped into groups, everyone ignoring Bill and I for a minute or two. We were playing something called "Bum the twister", which is like doing stunts that will make you aquaphobic. One such stunt was breathing water into your mouth and making it come out of your nose. Tom's comment was rather sexual...

"You have to be pantsless and frenching to do it right." he then waggled his eyebrows at Jordin, who licked her lips in response. I could seriously imagine her jumping on him and having sex right there in the pool. I giggled and whispered my thoughts to Bill, who howled in laughter.

"Well, maybe you two will be. Now let me and Morgan do this." Georg grabbed Morgan and kissed her hard, before standing up and doing the stunt perfectly. We all looked at him, shocked at his completion of the stunt and his boldness with Morgan.

"We'll do this right." Victoria put her hand in Gustav's and smiled, the perfect china doll. They kissed, and only Vic did it right. Gustav gagged and Vic helped him with her tongue.

"OK, Tom, let's show them who is bitchin'." Jordin smirked.

Their kiss lasted forever, under the water. If they weren't clothed, I'd say they were fucking. But when they came up, Jordin was flustered and holding her bikini top to her chest, Tom laughing and trying to fix it. Neither got the stunt.

Bill and I were howling with laughter by the time it reached our turn. I really didn't want to do this, he was my friend. But nonetheless, we got under the water and stared at each other. He slowly laced his arm up my arm, and brought me closer. It was the classic moment, and we kissed. There was a tingle to my lips when we parted and came up, and we both pulled the stunt. I was giggling like insane and bit my lip.

Oh boy, that was yummy.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG look at how huge this chapter is!!

I'm eating a big choco choco cake. :P Yummy.

HUGE update requires more comments. :D Enjoy Sarah's update in the mean time. After her update, I'll tell you the childhood secret. :D

It took me four and a half hours to write this, with some chatting from Sam, Logan, and Sarah herself. :O I'm baaaad.
>.> I wonder when Morgan will get online...;D