Rescue Me.

I'm awfully sorry for the bad quality.

Jordin's P.O.V. (:

After the last stunt, I decided to get out, I didn't want to accidentally strip in front of all these dignified, hotel go-ers.

I also couldn't do any of them.

Tom followed me out. After that kiss, I don't think friendship would be an option.
I led on one of the loungers beside our heap of clothes and picked out my sunglasses, putting them on nd turning to face Tom, who was now led on the lounger next to me.
He grinned so wide, I swear it touched his ears.
"I couldn't do any of those stunts. I'm so bad at that stuff, it's embarrassing." I grinned back.
"I don't mind. If I get a kiss each time, you can try, try, try again."he smirked and laced our fingers.
"Boys. Always about the kisses. Never love, romance and drama with you bunch, is it? Goodness... Ever read about Romeo and Juliet?"
"No. I was too busy looking into your eyes."
I giggled and he swung our hands back and forth.
"That's cute. Sorry to waste your time... But I don't do chat-up lines."
"That's good, 'cause I don't either."

I heard Bill squeal and a splash, then I was drenched in freezing cold water.
I screamed immediately sat up.
Tom joined me, equally as unhappy.

I looked over to see everybody laughing and looking in our direction.
I stormed over to the pool and everyone pointed at Bill.
I jumped in and somehow managed to tackle him at the same time.
He surfaced the water and I followed, when I broke through the water, Bill was giggling and Tom was being pushed under by Vic and Cass.
Morgan was watching and laughing.

I took my chance and splashed the giggling Bill, he stopped giggling and turned towards me. I pounced on him and we wrestled underwater, giggling and pushing around. We broke the surface together and continued laughing.
Bill looked over to the others and turned me too, Tom was struggling in wrestle against Vic. I laughed and chanted "Vic! Vic! Vic! Vic!" Bill clapped along and Cassie looked over at us, scowling at me. I frowned and gave her a questioning look but she ignored me.
I shook it off and payed attention to the fight, no longer a fight as Tom made his way towards me, grinning like a maniac.

I swam away, to no prevail as a pair of arms slinked around my waist and pulled me under, screaming and laughing at the same time.
I turned underwater to see Tom smirking at me, his eyes looking down.
I pushed his face up so it was level with mine and giggled as he blushed.
We continued staring into each others eyes.
Mesmerized.

I guess you could say that this was out of a movie.
But it didn't last. I was hauled out of the water by Gustav.
Apparently I was a shield.

I was pummeled by water as Georg and Morgan tried to splash Gustav.
I screamed and held my hands in front of me.
Gustav just laughed at me, moving me to wherever the splashes came from.
I guessed Vic was on my side when she pulled me under the water and out of the way of them all. I looked at her, thankfully and she smiled back.
Tom came up next to us and smiled.
"Looks like we're a team. Want to splash them with me?"
He held out his hand and I took it.
We swam underwater to get away from the splashes, Vic now swimming on my right.
When we were close, someone started splashing in our direction. I pinched a leg and some of the splashing stopped as a hand went down to sooth the hurting area. I laughed as I rose to the surface and splashed Bill right in the face.
He held his hands to his face and backed away, behind Gustav.

Payback time.
I tackled Gustav and tried as hard as I could to keep him underwater as he pushed upwards.
While I had him under, I wrestled him. I stood no chance against this brute... But I tried.

Eventually after several hours of mostly the same thing, it got boring and we all went inside, receiving glares from the receptionist as we dripped pool water all over the mopped floor.
The boys and girls went their separate ways and headed for their rooms. Cassie didn't talk much when we went into the apartment. When I tried to make conversation she would nod or give one worded answers.

She would glare at me when she thought I wasn't looking.
I didn't know what I had done, but it was something bad.
I ended up going into my bedroom with my laptop and mailing my parents.

At about 10:30, I got tired and settled under the quilt on my bed, falling asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.
I dreamed about Tom that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayy.
It sucks.

Feel free to change it for the better, Billissa. :D
(Yeahh.. I took note of your new username.)

Written by Sarahh... [mOBSCENE.]