Rescue Me.

Do the lipbalm and You won't have a mother.

Cass's POV

The snores of the other echoed through the marble room. I sat with my back on the bed post, my butt firmly situated on a pillow, which was on the ice-like marble floors. I brought up a rather insane taboo and decided to screw around. I went to Google.com and typed in "Bill and Tom Kaulitz".

Boom. Their photobucket popped up.

Suddenly my eyes felt heavy. I fought them as I scrolled through family photos, and old photos of us together. It was just so, so warm...

We were all in the pool, the one at the place I used to live at. It was literally just me and the boys, chilling in the water. I needed to tell Bill my secret.

Tom and Georg raced inside for ice cream. In the bright, sunny L.A. day, no one would refuse. The cold water lapped around my small waist as they struggled in. Bill was left with me, giving me and odd look.

"I think we both have something to tell each other." he said quietly.

"We do. You first." I instructed.

"I- nevermind." He looked at the ground sadly.

"I have a fantasy. I think we're going to grow up rich, have quadruplets, and live in a marble mansion. We're going to be perfect for each other, love each other, love our kids, and... and just be in love forever. Our house will be the best in all of L.A., a large black mansion with gardens of flowers and hedges taller than a million of you stacked on top of each other. We'll be happier than anyone else."

He chuckled, hugging her tightly.

"I think-"
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

Cellular devices. Screw you.

I snapped up from the pillow, very uncomfortable on the cold marble. Let me tell you, that pillow had no magic to work, as my entire body ached. Naturally, sleeping people who were on magical flying beds didn't wake up, but I sure jumped at the sounds.

Well, considering it wasn't even five in the morning yet... I think I was lucky they didn't find me on the floor. I quickly gathered my stuff and shut the laptop, my mac slowly letting the pulsing white light illuminate as it slept. I looked to my phone to see why it had awakened me.

One new text. Sender unknown.

There's something wrong with Georg, do you mind meeting me at our room in five minutes? I know you'lll be awake, you haven't changed much, Cass.

Tom K.


I sighed and nodded. At a text. People, I nodded at text on my phone. I shook my head at that.
...

***

I walked over there, making sure I was as pretty as a... pretty thingy. I knocked quietly, and the door sprang back and hit Tom. He hissed, trying not to be too loud. I giggled under my breath and walked in.

My eyes snapped all the way open and almost fell out, at least, that's what it felt like. My mouth dropped open and I stared long and hard.

"W-was zür Hölle?!" I gasped.

It was everywhere. The piles of clothing, the gleaning guitars and shining drums and even a pile of cash. They had a huge pile of money!

And the smell was intolerable, too. No wonder Georg was sick.

"He's not physically sick." Tom acted like a psychic.

"W-what's wr-wrong then?" I was staggering around, amazed.

"Uh... you'll see."

We walked a little farther into the room, turning to a door, and opening it. There laid Georg, being stared at by Bill.

"... What the hell is going on?" I asked.

Georg whirled around.

"Tom, you didn't!" he hissed. Tom licked his licks for too long and grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woops. Um, my bad. ;D I'm completely rushed to update Dream On and Zehn, so sorry guys.

Sarah, my dear, have a blast getting Tom in trouble.

Comment lest I shove a Germanium grenade in your wittle tummy.

-pokes you with glowing blob-
POKE

;D Just killing. :0

TO DREAM ON!! -chariots-