Rescue Me.

New State For Some, Home For Others.

Jordin's P.O.V.

We stepped outside of the airport and into the L.A. air.
It was a gorgeous place and I had always wanted to come here.

The only American state I had ever been to was Florida.
I had moved there when I was 8.

I could see the Hollywood hills from the sidewalk.
Cassie led us towards a man with her last name on a piece of card.
He was stood next to a Limo with that classic 'Bored Chauffeur' look on his face.
Cassie approached the Limo as if it was nothing and I slowly followed, lugging the suitcases still. Victoria decided she was a kind person and helped me along, laughing.

When we got to the driver he smiled and took the suitcases from me, allowing my arms to drop to my sides at last. I opened the door and ducked inside to find Cassie exploring the mini bar.

"Too young to drink, Cassie." I smirked, causing her to jump and turn around.
"Good god, Jordin! You made me jump!" She stated as if I hadn't seen.
"I saw." I snorted as I sat down. She plonked next to me and Victoria who I now realized was inside.

The driver finished putting the suitcases in the trunk and slinked round to the front to get inside. Eventually we were off and on our way to the apartment we had rented for the 3 months we would be here.

I looked out the window next to Victoria and watched all the clubs and shops pass by.
It was like Florida only it was slightly busier.

I liked it.

------

The Limo finally pulled up outside an apartment complex and the driver got out and went to the trunk.

Victoria opened the door and we got out, stretching to unstiffen our bones.
It was a very nice looking complex.

We took our own suitcases this time and I wasn't left with all of them.
The Limo driver got back in the car and we waved him off.

I think he waved. We weren't sure if it were that or a rude gesture...

Once he was gone, we turned back towards the complex and headed towards the front door.
Having a bit of fun with the revolving door as we entered.

The receptionist smiled as we approached the desk.
"How may I help you?" She smiled, her white teeth glistening in the chandeliers light.
"We rented an apartment here." Cassie returned the smile.
"Name?"
"Rose."
"Ah. Room 46, Miss. Rose." She handed Cassie a key and we pulled our cases into the rather large lift, selecting the floor number.

The lift traveled upwards and pinged on every floor. It had gotten annoying by the 3rd floor.
It stopped on floor 4 and I sighed in relief, rushing out first.

The sign directed us left and we carried on past 43, 44 and 45, finally reaching 46. Cassie put the key in the lock and turned it.

The lock clicked and we pushed open the door. Everyone gasped at the glorious apartment sat before us.

It was gorgeous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by SaraahhhDUDES. (;
Feel free to edit, dear Blood.

^-^