Rescue Me.

Jump to insanity, Jump to old memories

I ran into the place, screeching like a half-insane hyena puppy. The room was beautiful, a big hall ( not a hallway, more like a dining hall without the tables) made of white marble with caramel fixtures. It wasn't my type, nonetheless it was beautiful. There was a super- sized fourposter bed in the middle, light colored wood and a white veil. It was a fantasy room, everything out of the cartoon movie Anastasia, with the shimmering gemstones as floors and the beautiful palace stuffed into a single, extravagant room. You know what I did then?

I jumped on the bed.

I dropped everything, squealed, then slammed onto the bed with an extreme force. I heard Victoria and Jordin groan behind me, and I laughed and began jumping clumsily. This was such an amazing city, why did I ever leave? And why did I feel like there was something I wasn't letting myself remember about the city?
I shook the thoughts from my head and jumped down, crashing into an excited Victoria. She screeched in my ear by accident, and I doubled over. Damn. I was bleeding.

After washing up, I explored every closet and nook and every cranny. It was all marble and wood, like a beach house or summer ville. So cool.

My eyeliner smeared, so I re-applied a thick coating of dark liner and straightened out my home made Medic Droid shirt, and my home made 'Y Soshla S Uma' jeans. I fluffed up my red and black hair, and then asked the others about food.

"Wanna order something up, or eat out?"

"You know we wanna eat out. Save the pizza and/or china food for later."

"Whatever." I led my friends out, rolling my eyes, because I was the one who had once lived there.

I walked down the stars to look for a restaurant, only to find entertainment of varying kinds. I was getting hungry, and by this time, the other two were just being bitchy.

We ended up going to McDonald's even though we promised we wouldn't. Oh well.

Speaking of nothing relevant, there were two cute guys laughing at an old man across the way...
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, L.A. does NOT have anything even remotely extravagant available to the public.
I know, I live there.. here.

hahaha, I love myself.

I'm now an AMATEUR author,

ONLY I CARE

feel free to TWEAK this thing, Sarah!!