Rescue Me.

Six Flags, Anyone?

Jordin's P.O.V. (:

We sent Cassie home. Who wants to hang out with a bummer on legs?

Victoria and I both carried on to Six Flags theme park.

The first we went to once allowed inside was X2.
The brand new ride taht had been hyped up for a couple of weeks now.

Victoria was grinning like mad through excitement at being in the line for X2.
"Chillax, Vic! It's just a rollercoaster." I shook my head.
"But it's X2!" she emphasized the X2.
"Which is only a hunk of steel and bolts. Calm."
She frowned and folded her arms.

After about 10 minutes we had reached the carriage.
The nervous knots in my stomach started to form and Victoria was jumping up and down.

It took a while for everyone to scrabble onto the ride and when they finally did, the guy let the safety bars down and the ride sped off the start.

The whole ride screamed in excitement or fear.
For me it was both.

It went through intense fog, searing flames and blinding wind while your seats rotated 360 degrees!

The ride started to slow and eventually stopped. We were let off and my legs were like jelly while my mind was extremely alert and ready to do something else.

Boy, do I love adrenaline.

---------

We spent the whole afternoon going on rides and there were still rides we hadn't been on.
But for the sake of Cassie and her sanity, we decided to go back to the hotel.

We walked back to the parking lot with our buckets of popcorn and took teh shuttle to the main road where the buses were waiting.

The bus ride back to our hotel was long and boring and we spent most of it taking pictures of the landscape from the open deck. We also took a couple of ourselves to put in photo albums.

Finally, we stepped off the bus and walked through the revolving doors towards the stairs.
We stopped just before to look out at the bar and pool.
We were surprised to find Cassie outside by the bar with a cocktail.

One look at each other and we raced upstairs to get on our swim stuff and back down to meet Cassie by the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really sorry about the shortness.

I couldn't think of anything to write AND my parents are hasseling me.
I PROMISE the next chapter written by me will be longer!

Comment anyway!
(: