Rescue Me.

Pass The Memories?

Jordin's P.O.V.

We ran upstairs and into our apartment.
Cassy always at the front, obviousely desperate to get back to the room.
I was going to find out what that was all about, one way or another.

We stepped into the apartment and dropped onto the cream sofas out of breath.
"What was that?" I finally spoke up, raising an eyebrow at Cassie.
"Stuff." she replied, dazed.
"Elighten me?"
"Just stuff! I don't even.. know them." she paused.
I sighed and stood up.
"If you won't tell me, I'll have to go flirt with the cute ones."
"There were only two of them?" Vic questioned.
"That's both you gasm." I shook my head and picked up my iPod from my jeans on the floor on the way out.
Cassie bit her lip and stayed sat on the sofa.
Vic got up and grinned.
"I thought I saw a very nice looking lifeguard out there."
"Have fun." Cass shouted out to us.
We waved and shut the door behind us.
"Are you really going to flirt with them, Jord?" Vic frowned.
"Course... They were hot." I winked.
She laughed and we headed down in the elevator.
Once we got down there, we scouted for the hot ones we were planning on meeting.
My eyes stopped at the deep end of the pool where the two guys were playing wrestling.
I hugged Vic and gave her a thumbs up as she spotted her victim.

We finally parted ways and I put my iPod in my ears, lying down on the lounger closest to the two guys. I turned my music right down so I could still hear them, discretely peeking in their direction every so often. They stopped palying after a while and kept looking over in my direction, whispering and pointing. I relaxed my whole body and slid my leg so it was bent at the knee. The one with dreadlocks looked over at me again.

I sat up, pretending to change the song and looked up at them as if I had no idea.
He looked at me again and smirked.
I sent him an innocent smile and looked over at his friend, the one who I found most attractive. His hair was balck with blonde streaks and although it was long, it suited him well.

Just as I was thinking about him, he flashed me a seductive smile, and motioned for me to go see them. I smiled back and turned off my iPod, gettin goff the lounger and walking over to them. I sat on teh edge of the pool dangling in my legs.
"Hey." I waved.
"Hi." they both responded.
"So what did you want?" I hinted.
"We were just wondering if you'd like to join us for a bit of lunch in a minute, when we are dry?" The one with dreadlocks asked politely underneath a heavy German accent.
I smiled and nodded my head.
"Of course. Let me go tell my friend where I'll be." I got up off the edge and headed over to Victoria, slightly flaunting for the boys' benefit.
"Hi Vic. Starnger." I nodded in his direction.
"Oh! This is Gustav. He works here as teh lifeguard, parttime. His family own this place! He also knows the two boys you were just talking to." she grinned.
"Cool. Nice to meet you Gustav." I grinned and held out my hand to shake his. In return he pulled my hand to his face and kissed it. I blushed and giggled.
"So, they invited me for lunch and I just came over to tell you where I'll be. Probably in the resteraunt. Have fun... But not too much." I winked and turned and walked back to teh others who were now putting jeans on over their swimming trunks. They smiled at me and picked up their stuff and walked with me to the resteraunt. Topless.

We had a load of fun.
We ordered whipped cream and strawberries. [[ (; ]]

We eneded up runnign around, spraying each other with it and then eating it off ourselves with the strawberries.
The whole resteraunt were now staring at us as me and the boy with black hair - whom I now knew as Bill - ran away from teh other boy, Tom, who ad whoipped cream and a strawberry waiting for us.

He started going for Bill but turned and came straight at me, swerving through the tables like a cheetah. I sprinted off my place and swerved through the tables just as fast.
I turned a corner and bumped into something. Their hands clamped onto my arms and held me still while Tom still came at me. I looked up to see a smirking Bill.
I screamed as Tom sprayed the cold whipped cream all up my back and then ran the strawberry up the line.
"Cut out the kinky! It's public here!" I heard Cassie shout as she entered the resteraunt.
"Hi Cassie!" I grinned and picked up the strawberry from Toms hand, wiping the cream down his cheek. Cassie laughed and Tom picked me up and slung me on his back.
"And you aren't coming off there." he smirked.
"Guess what, Jords? Themepark time!" Cassie yelled.

I could only imagine the looks we were getting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay.

Comment!
FILLERR.