Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

STFU, Bumble Bee!

"I'm not taking it away for forever!" I said, annoyed. "I'm just going to help you out!"

"Fine." He sighed, after a moment of a glare-down.

"Okay then, Itachi-chan, one thing before we start: you need to remember that this is nail polish, not war-paint." I teased.

He started glaring at me again.

I ignored his glare and went to work.

Ten minutes later, and now the only nail polish on him was on his fingernails.

"So? What do you think?" I asked, smiling at my good job.

"Hmph." He grunted, and I took that as a job well done.

I noticed Konan-chan watching me with interest.

"Did you want your nails done, too?" I asked her.

"N-no, not r-really." She stammered.

A moment of silence passed, with me staring at her, debating something.

And of course this caused her to blush.

"Can I call you Ko-chan?" I asked suddenly.

"S-sure." She looked confused.

"Yay! Ko-chan!" I sang out and tackled her.

She let out a surprised noise and we fell out of her chair.

Everyone started laughing.

"Ko-chan! Ko-chan! Ko-chan! That has a nice ring to it." I commented. Then I stood up and helped her up.

"You're so random, un." Dei-chan noted.

"Yes!" I grinned at him. He grinned back at me.

Then there was a sickly noise.

"What the hell was that?" Kisame-san looked around for a source.

"I think it was Natsumi's stomach." Itachi spoke.

I blushed. "I'll go get get some food. Anyone want anything?"

I took food orders, and came back with it in record time.

We sat in silence, on account of Kisame-san turning the T.V. off, and all of us eating.

"So, what's on today's agenda?" I asked everyone.

"Eh, just relax here." Sasori-chan said.

A group of mass-murderers, and all they have to do is hang out together.

"In that case...!" I said, getting an idea, "If you guys aren't doing anything tonight, then let's all meet here at about nine. 'Kay?"

Everyone agreed, seeing as they really didn't have anything else to do.

"Good! Then it's settled."

"Natsumi-chan...what are you planning?" Dei-chan asked me with suspicion, seeing the glint in my eye.

"Nothing, Dei-chan! Just planning an exciting night, is all." I said sweetly, and giggled.

"You are so strange." Kisame-san remarked.

"Yeah, I know. You gotta love it!" I grinned, then started skipping down the hall and knocking on random doors.

"Hidan's going to be pissed." Sasori-chan noted. I could still hear their voices.

Told you that cat ears come in handy.

"What the hell! I was having a peaceful nap! Why'd you have to -- " Hidan came out of his door, yelling already.

"Shut the fuck up! God! No one wants to hear that!" I yelled back at him.

"You shut the fuck up, bitch! I should just sacrifice you to Jashin right now!"

That did it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriously, guys, if you do or don't want Tobi in the story, tell me. 'Cause I'm thinking about putting him in here, and ignoring the Naruto plot line.

Arigato!