Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

Disguises.

"Ko-chan, Sasori-chan and Dei-chan, get up! We're going shopping!"

"Good thing she didn't include me in that category." Kisame muttered. He had resumed watching T.V. .

Sasori-chan looked surprised. "Why us?"

"Ko-chan and Itachi-chan have great taste. You and Dei-chan are my friends; of course I'm going to bring you along!" I put my hand on my hip. "And if we leave now, we should get back in time for dinner."

"Oh, that's given anyway, un. I do the cooking around here, un." Dei-chan grinned.

"Come on, guys! Let's go! Please?" I unleashed the puppy-dog stare on them.

Dei-chan blushed.

That's funny. I don't remember using it on him.

"Please? Pretty please?" I looked around at everyone.

"I'll go." Itachi-chan mumbled, pink in the face.

"Same." Sasori-chan agreed, beet red.

Ko-chan just nodded, blushing too hard to say anything.

"Yay! Let's go!" I exclaimed, grabbing Dei-chan's hand.

We ran outside and I let go. "Okay, so who wants to lead us into town?"

"You know, there's going to be a slight problem if the village sees four S-rank criminals and a missing-nin walking around." Sasori-chan commented.

"True." I agreed, then got an idea.

I made a few hand-signs, and chakra swirled around me. "Transform!"

The result must've been pretty good, because Dei-chan and Sasori-chan's mouth's dropped open.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"N-no. It's nothing." Sasori-chan said, blushing again.

Ko-chan sighed, and repeated what I'd done. The others followed.

Everyone looked great. They were totally unrecognizable.

Ko-chan had long, green hair and violet eyes. She had on a short red scarf with a navy blue, sleeveless, mid-thigh dress. A low slung, golden chain belt hung from her waist, and two white bracelets adorned her wrist.

Itachi-chan had short, white hair with red eyes. He was wearing a brown button-up shirt with a black overcoat and black pants.

Sasori-chan had brown hair, with a white bandana. They contrasted his ice blue eyes nicely. HIs attire consisted of a black shirt with an off-white jacket over it, with dark jeans.

Dei-chan still had his blonde hair, but now it was shorter. It hung out of a brown bandana, with a white skull decorating it. His hazel brown eyes matched his outfit perfectly. A white, high-collared, unbuttoned shirt revealed his chest, along with a tatoo. Another one was just below his sleeve. Brown, fingerless, leather, elbow-length gloves matched his belt, which hung on his light-colored jeans.

"Yay! You guys look fantastic!" I smiled at them. "I couldn't recognize you, ever! So let's stick together on this, okay? Because if we get separated, I couldn't tell who you were. And with that, let's be off!"

"Shouldn't we have fake names as well?" Itachi-chan suggested.

"Yes, yes." I muttered. "All right, how about this: Itachi, your name can be...Kumori."

"Shadow?" He asked, amused.

I ignored him and went on. "Ko-chan, you can be...Uekiya. Kiya for short. Sasori-chan, your name can be...hmm...what about....Daichi? Sound good?"

Daichi smiled. "So far we have Shadow, Gardener, and Earth."

"And Dei-chan can be...Kiridashi. Or Kiri." I grinned, feeling excited.

Now, it won't be as hard to remember their names.

"What about you, un?" Kiri asked.

"Akari!" I said proudly.

"Pure?" Kiya asked.

"Yep. Now let's go!"

Kiya led the way, with me beside her, and the guys trailing behind.

"So, Kiya-chan, where're we going?"

"Amegakure. It's our cover-up village, but the villagers feel more comfortable when they don't know when we're there." she explained.

"Ah."

We soon arrived at the village, and Kiya led us into a cool-looking clothes shop.

"Sweet! Just what I needed, more clothes!"

For the next three hours, I hunted for some great clothes and accesories, and succeeded. And in the end, I had about ten shopping bags.

Luckily for me, I brought the guys to carry those. Our last stop of the day was the weapons shop. I bought a mean-looking katana, as well as some shuriken and kunai.

The others got some clothes and things as well, not just me, okay?

Finally, I looked at my watch, and noticed it was about seven-thirty.

"All right, everyone, let's head home." I called out. We finished up our purchases and left the village.