Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

Love Hurts

I got dressed into this: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3274/2521892611_6a29198aaa_o.jpg

and headed outside.

Pretty much everyone was out here, except for Hidan-san and Kakuzu-san.

Oh, you forgot? Hidan-san's still lost in the woods. HIs body's still trying to find him. It's been two days, I think, since we've last seen him.

Anyway.

I noticed Itachi was staring at me. I raised my eyebrows, and he smirked.

Guess he likes my outfit. Heh.

Then something tackled me.

I looked down, expecting to see Tobi-chan, or someone.

I didn't recognized this person. At all. Here's what he looks like: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/nighttimeskyangel/anime%20guys/anime_guy-1.jpg

And what was worse, he was hugging me.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I shoved him off and unsheathed my claws, making my fighting stance.

"Yumi-san! It's me, Koji!"

I cocked my head at him.

Do you remember this guy?

Nope. Let's kill him.

"I honestly have no idea who you are."

His face fell. "But, I helped you escape and everything! Yumi-san, you need to remember me! I need you to help me now!"

"Escape? What're you going on about?" I said, getting annoyed.

"From Orochimaru-sama! He's after me now, I need you to help me!" He pleaded.

"What the hell did you lead Orochimaru here for? This is the last place we needed him! He destroyed our last hideout!" Pein-sama yelled.

"What business do I have with Orochimaru? I've never done anything to him!"

He just looked at me. "When you said you'd make yourself forget, you really did it, didn't you?"

I grabbed him by his throat, truly pissed by now. "You have three minutes to explain yourself and why the fuck you're here." I snarled.

"When you were kidnapped from Konohagakure, it was Orochimaru and Kabuto who did it. They took you back to his hideout, and...conducted experiments on you. That's how you got those." He pointed at my cat ears. "They fused feline DNA with yours. It reacted nicely with you, Yumi-san."

My body was visibly shaking with anger. "My name...is Kuragari Natsumi. Bitter Darkness. You're going to find out why."

"Wait, Yumi-san! I know I was one of them, but I took pity on you and helped you escape! Please!" He begged.

I think I do know him. He's that nerd that...oh God.

I started laughing. "You...fell in love...with me! Oh, this is just too good! You fell in love with me! The Angel of Death!" I started laughing harder.
Let me finish this.

He's all yours, Kid.

"You're dead, then." I stated calmly.

"Yes."

I leaned forward, and rested my head on his chest.

Nothing.

"I'm sorry." I said, caressing his face. "So now you're trying to find rest, is that it?"

"Please." He whispered, looking hopeful.

"And you seem already aware of the consequences for your actions?"

"Yes, I am."

I stepped a good bit away from him, and stopped. "Then prepare yourself."

I gave into my instincts, but retained some of my sanity.

I twirled around, and roared. He flinched. I ran toward him on all fours, then stopped when I was right in front of him, straightening up.

I stood on my tip-toes, and brushed my lips along his neck once, as if it were a kiss.

His head fell clean off.

I could feel his blood dripping off of my lips. I wiped it off on my glove.

"Pein-sama. Where is Orochimaru's hideout?" I inquired.

"Otogakure, in the Country of Rice." He said calmly.

"See you guys soon." I mock saluted, and ran off on all fours.

I had some business to attend to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one is sorta confusing, so let me break it down for ya.

A scientist that experimented on Natsumi came back to find her because he fell in love with her and Orochimaru found out that he helped her escape (because there are no secrets from Orochimaru.). So when he revealed the secret of Natsumi's cat-like appearance, she got so mad that her feline instincts took over, as well as Yumi.

Yumi is another entity that I will explain later....*cue evil laughter*