Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

Don't Die

Hey guys, guess what?

During the times where there's all bold print, I was running on four legs.

Yep, and here's a picture of what I looked like: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/R/RO/ROC/RockAngel713/1133389407_ittyperson.JPG

Just without the tattoos.

Creepy, huh?

~*~

I killed them all.

They were a bit surprised when I showed up on their doorstep.

What're the odds of an experiment coming back to slay everyone who remade her?

Orochimaru wasn't there, nor Kabuto.

The cowardly bastards.

When I got to another experimenting room, there was an empty cage, with a 'Hello, my name is:' name-tag plastered on it.
Hello, my name is Yumi/Natsumi.

I roared in fury.

How dare they put me in a cage! Like some animal!

I destroyed it in an instant.

Then I noticed another cage.

This one had someone in it.

I walked closer, trying to see if it was someone I should kill.

He sat up, and stared at me with empty eyes.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd106/teeka_lestat/unsorted/anime_boy.gif

I didn't recognize him.

It looked like he was bleeding from everywhere.

I ripped the front half of the cage off, and pulled him out, retracting my claws so I wouldn't do any damage.

I set him on a metal table.

"Stay here." I commanded.

No reply, no kind of response.

Was I this bad off as well?

I continued my slaughtering of the science staff, but this time, my thoughts were on the boy.

When I went back to him, he was passed out cold on the metal table.

I felt for a pulse.

He's barely there. I need to start helping him now, before it's too late.

I found a white lab coat, sliced it into strips, and used that to clean up the blood, wetting it when I noticed it was dried.

Finally, I could see his wounds. He had one all the way across his forehead, one on each of his forearms, and several cuts and bruises on his legs.


I can help him more than you can.

Please. Please help him.

I'll see what I can do.

I let white light flow out of my palm, and extended it to his forehead.

It healed slowly. Not a good sign.

I healed the ones on his arms as well before I was forced to stop.

If I use any more chakra, I won't be able to make it back to the others.

I looked at the boy. He looked about eleven or twelve years old.

And I can't just leave him here; he'll be killed by Orochimaru when he gets back and sees the mess I've made!

With my decision already made for me, I swept him into my arms, and ran out on two legs, Kuragari Natsumi once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold sentences are Yumi.

Italic sentences are Natsumi.

I promise Yumi will be explained soon!

Arigato!