Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

Room Temperature

I washed all the blood off of me (none of it was mine, by the way.), and got out of the shower, feeling clean and refreshed.

I wrapped a towel around me instantly, and stepped out into the hallway. "Dei-chan?"

"Well, look who we have here." Itachi-chan said from behind me.

"This is now officially awkward." I said, blushing.

He twirled me around and took me into his arms.

"Itachi-chan! Put me down!" I insisted, struggling to get out.

"No, I'm not going to pass this up." He smirked.

Soon, we were in my room. He set me down on the bed.

"Itachi-chan, you better not do anything!" I warned him.

His smirk grew more pronounced.

"I'm serious!" I said, getting annoyed.

I stood up and rifled through my shopping bags that had been deposited in my room.

"Hmm...I'll wear this, then." Then I turned around and saw that Itachi-chan was still in here. "Umm...a little privacy, please?"

He chuckled, and turned around.

"No peeking!"

I changed into this: http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r83/asian_princess14/l_6cc62a83cc6e1f2854a290ae968196f91.jpg

When I was finished, I smiled and glomped Itachi-chan from behind.

"Glad to see you obeyed." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek, then got down.

Obviously, kisses on the cheek weren't enough for him.

He kissed me on the lips, putting his hand on the small of my back, pressing me into him.

Then, I slid out of his grip, giggling. "You're not going to get me that easy." I ran out of the room and into the Kitchen, where Dei-chan was just finishing up his cooking.

"Oh! That smells really good!" I exclaimed, peering over his shoulder at some omelets.

"Thanks, un." He grinned at me, putting them on some plates.

I took one just as Itachi-chan walked in the room.

Instantly, the temperature dropped a couple of degrees.

I looked between the two of them, who had met each other's eyes and then ignored each other.

What the hell is going on here?

I went and sat on the couch in the family room, and began to munch on my omelet.

"So....what's everyone doing today?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm....I don't plan on writing a sex scene anytime soon...but that might change.

Depends on my mood.

xD