Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

About Us

"There's no need to worry; I won't hurt you, either." I smiled down at him once I'd gotten my temper under control.

He nodded, a little pale.

Then he yawned.

Shit! I forgot to ask Pein-sama for a room for Mamoru-chan.

And now I'm screwed, because I can't go back in there until I figure out what the hell he was talking about.

Shit.

"Tired?" I asked, and he nodded again.

We got to my room, and I opened the door.

There sat Itachi-chan.

God only knows how long he's been in here.

And I'm tired, dammit! Why can't people let me go to sleep!


"Yeah, Itachi-chan?" I asked, and yawned.

He glanced at Mamoru-chan.

"Don't worry; he won't say anything." I grinned, and Mamoru-chan smiled a little at my joke.

I squealed. "You smiled! Usually you just blush or something! Yay! I'm so proud!" I exclaimed, and hugged him.

When I pulled away, he was blushing, of course.

"All righty, Itachi-chan, what did you want to talk to me about?" I began to rummage through my drawers, looking for my pajamas.

"It's about us."

I stiffened. "Mamoru-chan, on second thought, you might want to wait outside anyways.Is that okay?"

He nodded, and stepped outside, shutting the door behind him.

As soon as I turned to face Itachi-chan, he was already in front of me.

And, this is the second time this has happened to me.

He took a strand of my hair that was in my face, and tucked it behind my ear.

"Natsumi," He began, with a serious expression. "I love you."

I froze as one thought ran through my head.

Fuck!
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'll just change it to R anyways. ^___^