Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

Amends

Itachi-chan left, not knowing that the tears in my eyes weren't meant for this moment.

Mamoru-chan came back in, saw me crying, and walked towards me, battling indecision.

I didn't give him a choice.

I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed, like he was the adult and I was the child.

"Gomen nasai, Mamoru-chan." I said through my tears.

He awkwardly patted my back.

I giggled shakily, wiping my tears and straightening up.

"Let's go find Dei-chan. I'll have to sleep later." I said, looking at my pajamas balefully.

We walked out and into the family room.

Dei-chan, Kisame-kun and Zetsu-kun were in there.

And surprise, surprise. Hidan-san was there.

"You!" He spotted me and angrily stomped over.

I giggled.

That didn't help things.

"You fucking bitch! I wandered the woods for days! Do you know how fucking hungry I was! Do you?" He pointed a finger in my face. "And whose fucking fault is that, huh? Yours!"

He then proceeded to call me every name in the insult book, and I waited patiently for him to stop, with a smile on my face.

" -- And stop fucking smiling, dammit! You fucking weirdo!"

"Are you done?" I asked politely.

"Yeah." He breathed in deeply. "Ah, I feel better now."

We grinned at each other.

"Well, it's good to see you two made amends." Kisame-kun grinned at us.

"Onee-chan...." A voice said from behind me.

I twirled around.

Onee-chan?