Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

His Past

"Onee-chan, I...need to...tell you about my....past...." He paused carefully between words.

Mamoru-chan had caught me leaving Dei-chan's room.

"Let's walk." I suggested, and he nodded.

We started to leave, but ran smack into Itachi-chan.

"We were just leaving, " I informed him hastily, and tried to walk around him.

I thought I was successful.

That is, until I turned around to face Mamoru-chan, and there was Itachi-chan right behind him.

I sighed. "Well, go ahead, Mamoru-chan."

He told us about his parents, and how they died on a mission when he was about six years old. For about a year, he lived on the streets until one of Orochimaru's goons picked him up. He'd been held against his will for almost five years, with them experimenting on his body.

And somehow, during all of this, we ended up underneath a huge tree, with me leaning on Itachi-chan, my head resting lightly on his shoulder, and Mamoru-chan across from us.

"So, what abilities do you think you have as a result?" Itachi-chan asked.

"I'm....not sure. I was...unconscious.....most of the time. Except....when I saw you, Onee-chan." He said softly, thinking hard.

I smiled, but on the inside, I was furious.

His story makes me want to storm back into Orochimaru's hideout and kill him.

The bastard.


"I'm going for a walk. Stay here with Itachi-chan, Mamoru-chan." I spoke, and ran.

I've got to leave before my rage becomes unbearable.

My feet took me to Amegakure, and I walked into a cafe.

It was empty.

Odd....usually places like this are busy all day.

A hand clapped around my mouth.

A scream built up in my throat, but before I could let it go, I was knocked unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
EVERYONE THAT READS THIS!

Go read my journal entry about this story!!

It's really important!!

Go! Now!

Arigato! ^__^