Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

Lies or Truth

I came to in a dark room.

"Natsumi....how could you?" I heard a voice say.

Wait a second....I know that voice!

"Kakashi-chan?" I whispered, and coughed. My throat was extremely dry.

"You lied to me."

"No! I was kidnapped after I talked with you! I didn't leave on purpose!" I insisted.

Please....

Please believe me.


"You lied to me, and infused your DNA with a cat's to try and cover your tracks."

"Kakashi-chan, please! I was experimented on by Orochimaru! I had no choice! I was kidnapped!"

"Then explain to me what that ring is on your finger!" He shouted.

I flinched.

"I only joined up....because I had no choice." I whispered. "I was kidnapped by them, too -- "

"I don't want to hear your lies." He hissed, and tears began to fall down my face. I tried to wipe them away, but discovered that my hands and feet were bound to the chair I was sitting in.

"Kakashi-chan, please, please believe me. This is the truth!" I begged.

He didn't say anything more, just turned and left.

I sobbed.

"Crying's not going to do you any good, Natsumi-hime." A different voice sneered.

I didn't recognize this one.

"Who...who are you?" I sniffled.

"Ibiki."

"Ibiki what?"

"You don't need to know my full name, Natsumi. Just call me Ibiki."

There was a short silence, then he continued.

"Want to see something?"

I said nothing.

Then lights flickered on, and I saw his face.

I gasped.

He had scars from where he'd been tortured.

"I got these from a couple of missions I was on." He said casually. "For not telling people where my team mates were.

"You, however, are going to tell me where the Akatsuki is. Or your face will be as pretty as mine."

I winced, and the lights turned back off.

"Now, let's begin."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I left you with cliff hangers!

^___^

Read! Love! Comment! Message!