Status: COMPLETED!

The Flower That Blooms in the Darkness

That's What You Get

"But where's Leader-sama's room?!" I yelled.

No one answered me.

I started growling again.

"Hmmm...I can't decide if you would make a good sacrifice for Jashin or not...." A male voice came from behind me.

I turned on the spot, still growling....

....and came face to face with the vulgar guy with white hair from before.

"I refuse to be sacrificed." I growled out.

He looked amused. "I don't think it's your choice to make, you fucking whore."

Fury came off of me in waves, and I heard a noise that sounded like a katana being unsheathed.

It was coming from my hands.

I looked down and saw five-inch long metal claws, starting from where my fingernails should have been.

We both gaped at them, and then I grinned.

"Oh, I think it's totally my decision to make."

He grinned back. "You obviously don't know who I am, do you, bitch?"

"No fucking idea. Clue me in, since you think you're such a smart ass." I made my signature fighting stance.

He pulled a scythe off of his back. It was a queer-looking one, with three blades, each one having a red edge.

"No fighting in the hallway. Natsumi, come with me. Now." The 'Leader' appeared out of nowhere and walked off.

I pulled my anger back in, into my body, then sighed.

"See you around, bitch." I mocked him, and started to follow Mr. 'Leader'.

"My name's Hidan!" He yelled at me.

"What-the-fuck-ever. Bitch." I called over my shoulder.

'Leader' stopped at a door to the right. I noticed that it was across from Konan-chan's room.

"In." He said and opened the door for me. I walked in and sat on a random chair.

"Natsumi, you need to control your anger. Starting immediately."

I sighed. "I know, it's just....I don't even fully understand why I suddenly have all this anger. I was a pretty mellow person before I was...." I paused, and my memories, which had previously eluded me, ran at me full force.

I gasped, and my hands flew to my head, pain shredding through every thought, memory, everything.

I lost my sense of gravity and fell out of the chair, but I never hit the ground.

A white light enveloped me.

Let me help you. Please.

This was a different voice than Yumi's. It was a musical, calm voice.

No! I can endure this on my own! I can make this go away!

Very well.


I concentrated, and the both subsided.

I drifted slowly to the ground.

And the whole time, 'Leader' was silent.

"Like I was saying, you really need to control your abilities. Before you lose your life."

I shivered, suddenly freezing, and sat up.

He observed me for a minute, then spoke again.

"I would suggest meditation, at least once a week. Just to let you get out your violent emotions. Now, let's move on to more pressing matters...."

He sat on a desk and sighed.

"You need to decide if you're going to join us or not. Because if your answer is no..." he flicked his wrist, and revealed a kunai. "Then I'm afraid I'll have to kill you. I can't let you go and risk you revealing our hideout to the enemy."

I shivered violently. I couldn't seem to warm up.

"So....what will it be?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the language was so bad between Hidan and Natsumi. Just letting the characters be themselves and have a cussing fight. ^__^

And the WTF-ever thing is an inside joke. Sorry, I couldn't resist putting it in. ^___~

And for a while, Natsumi couldn't remember why she was in the forest. In fact, she didn't remember anything past eating ramen with Naruto at Ichiraku's. Not even the conversation with Kakashi, until Itachi talked with her.