Sieze the Day

Dear God

*************Ashlynn's POV****************

I have made a decision that has been three months in the making. I am going back to my giving name. I miss it, a lot and well, I want to be a Sanders again. The only person I told this to was Brian and he said he was coming with me. I will no longer be Ashlynn. I will be Hayley Isabella Sanders again.

'Hey Hayley!

'Wow, long time since I've heard from you. What's up up there?'

'Well, I fell in love'

'Do tell my dear.'

'Well, you don't know her, but Brian does.'

'Emma?'

'You were always a smart one. I'm glad you're going back to your other name. I missed you being Hayley.'

'Yeah, me too.'

'How's my little girl holding up?'

'Good as always. Danny, you wouldn't hate me if I told you I love Brian. Would you?"

'Why would I hate you? I've moved on. Besides, why would I be mad if I helped set you up?'

'Ye..Wait! What?'

'Yeah, Emma and I double-teamed on getting you two together. You mortals are so easily manipulated.' He chuckled after saying the last part.

'Well, I guess I have to thank you and Emma.'

'Yeah, you do.'

'Well, thank-you Danny and tell Emma too please.'

'Of course.' Danny said leaving my mind.

I jumped in the car and drove off in the direction of Brian's house. Elizabeth was with Holly and Dylan was with Zacky and Gena. I pulled up in front of his house and got out, walking up to the door and rapping on it.

The door flew open and I was engulfed in a hug.

I giggled. "Hey Brian."

"Hello Hayley. I'm gonna have to get used to that one."

"It won't take long. I was born with the name, so I look like a Hayley."

He held me out and examined my face. "Yeah, you do." He smiled and followed me out to the car. We got in and drove off to the county courthouse.

It took a good hour to get all the paper work done, and I was glad that Brian came with me, he was always good company. I was done and finally I was, once again, Hayley Isabella Sanders.

Brian and I walked out of the courthouse hand-in-hand.

"Hayley, can I drive? I want to take you somewhere quick." Brian said looking at me.

"Of course." I replied dumping the keys in his hand. We got in the car and drove off to where ever it was that Brian was taking me.

*******************Brian's POV******************

I was as nervous as Hell as I drove to my destination. Hayley had no clue, and that was the plan. The guys had everything set up, hopefully. And I had all the blessing I needed. I was going to do this, and I was going to do this right.

'Hey Bri, calm down!'

'Emma? Where have you been?'

'In love Brian'

'In love? With who?''A man by the name of Danny. I believe Hayley knows him.'

'Hayley's Danny? Wow small world? I guess that applies here. Right?'

'Sure Bri. You know Bri, she loves you. She'll say yes.'

'I know, I'm just nervous.'

'Brian, for as long as I have known you I've never seen, or heard you be nervous. Calm down!' Emma left and strangely, I felt at ease.

*******************Hayley's POV***************

Brian pulled up to an empty beach, which was kind of odd at this time of day considering the sun was setting and usually couples dotted the white sand. We got out of the car, and Brian led me down a long strip of sand until he stopped at a small table est so the sunset was in perfect view. He walked over to a chair and pulled it out.

"For you ma'lady." He said in a very fake British accent that made me giggle.

I sat in the seat and looked at him as he sat down. "So, what's with this?"

"You'll see later." He said as he clapped his hands and the Berry twins each came out of nowhere with plates and in tuxes.

The set the plates down and left as suddenly as they came. Brian and I ate in silence, staring at each other every so often.

We eventually finished and Brian looked at me, taking my hand that was sitting on the table in his. "I love you." He said looking at me. This wasn't the first time he said it, but for some reason right now, it felt like it meant more now than ever.

"I love you too." I said locking eyes with him.

"Good, because I have a question for you." He said standing up and digging in his pocket. He stood at my side with a small purple velvet box in his hands. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I knew what he was doing.

He got down on one knee and looked at me.

"I'm sorry if I'm not good at this." He said before continuing, "I think I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I thought I'd been a jerk after falling in Elizabeth sandcastle, and I felt worse after not feeling too sorry, because I had you standing by her side in minutes. And then, at the mall that one time, I saw you with Dylan. God, that just made me love you more. I don't ever want to be away from you for as long as I live, and if that means buying my own tour bus so we can tour as a family, then so be it. Hayley Isabella Sanders, I want you in my life forever, will you marry me?"

I looked down at Brian and the tears flowed even more. "Ye-yes." I said as he took out the ring and slipped it over my left ring finger. I stared down at the ring in admiration, it was simple yet beautiful. A modest princess cut diamond say in the center, with two pink stones surrounding it, cut the same. I heard clapping and screams of a little girl and looked around.

Elizabeth was running towards me and all of our friends were walking up to us clapping their hands. He knew I'd want everyone here. I hugged Brian and locked my lips with his. I felt small arms wrap around us and looked down at my daughter.

"Brian my daddy now?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded as Brian picked her up and kissed his cheek. Dylan walked up to me and hugged me close. "Thank-you." he whispered in my ear. "Thank-you for loving us."

He pulled away and hugged his father quickly. I took Elizabeth in my arms and held her tight. "I love you mommy!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, causing everyone to laugh, "And I love Brian and Dylan and all of my family too!"

"Does that include me?" I heard a gruff voice asked. It was a voice that I haven't heard in years. A voice that I never thought I'd want to ever hear again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a while, you know, the usual was in the way. lol