Sieze the Day

Wedding March

I walked into the church, surrounded by my wedding party, minus Brian. The guys and girls split apart, they were already in their attire, the guys going to make sure that Brian was good and that everything was on track, and the girls coming with me to help me get ready, and then Matt helping with seating anyone that was coming until it was time for him to walk me down the aisle. I entered the small room in the back of the church and saw my dress hanging on the door, make-up set on a table. My hair was already done, I went with the girls earlier. Elizabeth was running around, making her dress spin.

Val and Holly helped me slip into my dress, which fit like a glove, and zipped me up. I looked into the mirror on the wall and took a deep breath, trying not to cry. This was it, I was finally going to be happy with the man I love. Tears started to fall from my eyes and someone shoved tissues my way. As I wiped my eyes I head a small laughter from a woman. I turned around and saw Suzy, Brian's step-mom standing in the door way with my aunt Lisa.

"Jeez girlie, don't cry. You should be happy." My aunt said, walking up to me and giving me a hug.

"I am happy, these are happy tears."

"I know they are, I was only joking with you." We broke apart and then Suzy came and hugged me.

"Sweety, thank you." I pulled away from her slightly and looked at her confused.

"For what?"

"For loving Brian."

"Suzy, that was something that I had no control over." She laughed.

"Well, he is quite the charmer."

"That he is." I said as we laughed together.

"I'd hate to break this up, but we got to get you made up Hayley, you're supposed to be going down in like twenty minutes." Val said looking at me.

"Alright, I'll see you two later." I said nearly pushing them out the door.

The girls shoved me into a chair and began to attack my face. They didn't do much, I told them not to because I'll probably cry. The door opened again and I heard shuffling, meaning multiple people were coming in. The girls were done and moved away, revealing all the guys, Brian was already standing at the alter waiting for me, or so Jimmy told me.

Everyone left and lined up, waiting for me and Matt. I looked up at him and smiled He returned it.

"I can't believe I'm giving my little cousin away to my best friend." He said with a chuckle.

"Hey! I'm not that much younger than you." I said slapping his arm lightly.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever little cus'." He laughed again. "So, you ready to go become a Haner?"

"You bet I am." I said taking his hand and standing up.

He linked his arm with mine and we joined the line, Elizabeth and Brian's nephew standing in front of us, Dylan decided he would rather leave that job to someone closer to Elizabeth's age, even though he's only three years older than her. The music started, and the couples went down two-by-two until it was just me and Matt. The music changed and the doors opened, us stepping into the view of the guests.

My eyes focused on one person and one person only, Brian. Our eyes locked and didn't look away, for the whole three minute it took me to walk down the aisle with Matt. But, my mind was paying attention to something else too. Danny was talking to me.

'Hayley, you look beautiful today. I wish you the best of luck. I must tell you something that I just learned today though, this will be the last time I will be able to speak to you. So please, be happy and careful and whatever you do love your life. We will meet again one day though Hayley. I'll meet you at St. Peter's gates, Emma by my side maybe Brain too, or maybe we'll be waiting for him, whatever the circumstances are, the four of us will meet again. I love you Hayley, but we weren't meant to be. This isn't good-bye, it's an I'll see you later.'

Danny's voice faded away and I sighed mentally. At least I know one thing, Brian and I will be together and we'll be able to see Danny ad Emma again one day.

I felt a little nudge in my side and finally looked at Matt. "Get your ass up there." He mouthed, apparently I should have been paying more attention.

There was a small chuckle from the crowd as I walked my way to Brain, linking our hands instantly. We looked at each other and smiled. We whispered 'I love you' softly to each other while the minister asked who was giving me away, Matt answering him. We stared into each other's eyes the whole time, while he described how marriage was eternal and blah blah blah, he asked if anyone objected, no one did, and our vows begin.

Brian went first, and I started to cry, big large tear drops falling from my eyes. Brian let go of my right hand and pulled something out of his pocket, a handkerchief. He dabbed my eyes lightly and shoved it back into his pocket, earning an 'aw' from the crowd.

The vows were almost over except for the "I do's" after they were said, the minister announced that Brian was allowed to kiss me, wrong move there. Brian and I stood on the alter, making out for about five minutes, that is until Val and Zacky broke us apart. Everyone in the church was laughing, including the minister as Brian picked me up, bridal style of course, and carried me out of the chapel room. He set me down and the rest of the wedding party followed. We lined up outside of the room, to say our thank you's and see you later's for the reception. After the room was empty, except for our immediate family, we began to take pictures and all that boring stuff.

We finished the pictures and everyone, except Brian and I went outside. We waited for the go ahead and ran our way outside, trying to get away from the rice shower that was pouring on our heads. We reached the limo and tossed our selves in, telling the driver to go, Jimmy decided it would be fun to throw rice into the open window. We sped away and to the area where we we going to have to take more pictures. The limo with the wedding party was close behind as we pulled up to the secluded area of beach. Once the pictures were done, we were off to the reception, on another part of the beach that was closed off just for the occasion.

We pulled up and you could hear the DJ announce the family and wedding party. We waited for the introduction music and stepped out.

"And now announcing to you for the first time, Mr. and Mrs Brian Haner." You could hear a light whisper and then, "Junior!" Causing me and Brian to laugh as we walked up to our party.

We ate the dinner and laughed. The DJ said it was time for speeches, which scared me. I was deathly afraid at what Zacky was going to say.

Val went first.

"Wow, I guess I should have prepared for this better. Sorry Hayley, I hope I don't ruin your wedding." She said smiling. Knowing Val, she didn't mean it, she was trying to scare me. "When I first met Hayley, I had no idea that she was my boyfriend's cousin, and I'm not going to get into specifics for the sake of Hayley and Brian, but what I did notice was my best friend's immediate fixation with her." The crowd an I laughed as Brian blushed lightly. "Sorry Bri, but you know it's true. For them it was love at first sight, but the thing was actually getting them together. Well, obviously it happened and now here we are at your wedding. I just have one question and this is for Matt. How did they get married before us?" She asked putting Matt in the spotlight and causing everyone to laugh. "Well, that doesn't really matter, but what doe matter is this. Everyone raise your glass and toast to this lovely couple, and their future together as a family." There was a clinking of glass and Val sat back down.

Zacky stood up and went to where Val had just stood.

"That was beautiful Val." He said raising his glass to her. "Well, I don't know much about Hayley accept that she is Matt's little cousin and my best friend has this undying love for her and that, well she's a great girl. I have yet to see her hit someone or cause a fight. And Brian congratulations. You picked a real winner. Hey let's toast to that. Brian actually found a good woman!" He said tipping his glass back. "Well Brian I do have one thing to say to you! On your honeymoon, man make a Brian Haner the third!" He yelled, casing Brian an I to gasp and the audience to laugh. Zacky left the stand and came over to us, laughing. He kissed my cheek and slapped Brian on the back.

"Remember what I said dude." He said going back to his chair.

Brian and I shared our first dance, our song was Amazed by Lonestar. The song perfectly described how I felt about Brian, he entirely amazed me. Everything about that man, just seemed to surprise me, he just kept getting better. And though the song didn't seem like something we'd dance to, it described us.

I looked at Brian as we swayed, and smiled. It was us against the world now.

"I love you." He said pecking my lips lightly.

"I love you too." I said, returning the favor.

Our song was over, and now was the time for the mother/son and father/daughter dance, or in my case, cousin/cousin dance. The song was How Do You Fall In Love by Alabama.

The slow dances ended,and then it was a free for all. There was all types of music being played, mostly rock and country, but there were a few hip-hop songs, by the request of some distant quests. The next dance to come around was the dollar dance, the dance where everyone dances with the bride, and folds up a dollar bill very tight for the newly weds. The dance finally ended, much to my enjoyment, but then I noticed something, Brian was missing and I was in a large circle, all of the men close to me, Matt, both mine and Brian's cousins, Brian's brother, and Papa Gates.

"Bring out the groom!" I heard the DJ yell, causing my confusion to skyrocket.

I saw Brian come out, looking all around the room. "Where is she?!" He asked, frustrated.

"Dude! You have to go fight for your woman!" The DJ answered, and that was what made me realize what this was. It was almost like a large mosh pit, me in the center and Brian's only goal was to get to me in anyway possible, fighting through all of the eligible men, usually over sixty sat this out.

I could fell the pushing and shoving, Matt broke out of the circle, the gap closing quickly, and wrapped himself around me, protecting me from the wave of men. "Thanks!" I yelled over the shouts. e said a quick "You're Welcome", and gripped me tighter when he felt himself being pulled to one side.

"He's getting through!" I heard someone yell. A course of profanities came from those closest to me, as they moved closer, boxing me and Matt in. I felt a hand grip my arm, and I broke away from Matt slightly. I saw Brian, trying to fight Jimmy, Zacky, his brother, and the Berry's, using anyway humanly possible to get to me. He finally pushed his way through, knocking a ton of men to the floor, and grabbed me, pulling me to him and kissing my cheek lightly. There was on eruption of cheers from the women and groans from the men on the floor.

"About time." I said nudging his side.

"Hey, it's not my fault that the majority of our guests are the size of Matt." He said out of breath.

"Hey Haner." Matt said walking up to us. "Good job getting through. I thought it would take you longer then that."

"I told you Matt, I' do anything for her."

"I know Brain." Matt said clapping him on the back and going off to find Val.

"Brian, what do you say to us getting out of this place?"

"I'd say," He paused, picking me up, "Let's go!" He ran to the DJ and told him we were leaving. He announced it, we said quick good-byes to everyone, except Dylan and Elizabeth, they were long, and mildly tearful.

The two of us ran as people shouted. We passed the limo, and I glanced at Brian, giving him a confused look.

"Where are we going?"

"You will see soon." He said as he slowed to a stop.

I looked up an saw a tour bus with the words 'Just Married' on the side in shaving cream and cans tied to the back.

"Brain, what is this?"

"This is our tour bus."

"But..." He cut me off.

"I bought one so that when we go on tour, we can go as a family." I looked at him and smiled, then my lips met his in the most passionate kiss that we had ever shared. This was the beginning of our life together, forever and ever amen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so i tried hard to find better songs for this, but these seemed like the best slow songs I could find. And there will be one last chapter, and epilogue, so look out for it. All of you who have been here since the beginning of this story I thank-you. Loves' ya!!!!!!!!! <3