Sieze the Day

Beach Mommy

It was only about five minutes from the airport to my house. As we pulled up my jaw dropped. The pictures did not do the house justice. It was beautiful. It was a decent size, and we were about a block away from the beach. My guess would be that you could see the beach from the second floor.

"Excited?" Holly asked me.

"Yeah. Elizabeth is too. She loves the beach."

"She'll love it here. It's a really good neighboorhood."

"I can tell." I said looking at all the nice houses around me.

"I live on the next street over." Holly told me, "If anything happens I can be here in seconds."

"Thanks Holl. You did so much for me, for us." I sadi looking from my frined to my daughter.

"Hey you would have done the same for me. Do you want help putting things away, or do you want me to go?"

"You can leave, you did so much already."

She gave me a hug and said good-bye and was on here way.

I lookes at my house again. "It's perfect. You and Elizabeth are going to be so happy here."Danny voice filled my ears.

"I know." I answered aloud even though I knew he wasn't really there. I heard a knock on the glass of the car. My daughter was looking at me with question in her eyes.

I opened my car door and took her out of her seat. She looked around and then ran to the door of the house. I walked up behind her and opened the door. The house was soo beautiful. Elizabeth ran up the stairs, me following close behind. "Mommy, which one's mine?" She asked pointing to the doors.

"Open them, you know it when you see it." I told her. Truth be told, I didn't really know either.

She opened all the doors until there was one left she opened it and yelled. I ran to her and smiled when I saw here room. It was just as I pictured it. I was right. You could see the beach from the second floor. "Beach mommy!" She yelled.

"I know baby-girl. Maybe we could go tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it would be good to go."

"O-tay mommy."

"I'll be back, mommy wnats to go check out her room." I looked at the room right next to her's. I came to the conclusion that it was mine. The beach was still in pefect view. I sighed. "This is right." I said to myself.