Sunsets

This story is in Draco's POV. This is one part of a series that we are writing. These are supposed to be Draco's memories.

Draco Malfoy had always hated Muggles, his father had taught him at a young age that they were beneath wizards and the world should be rid of them. So that is how Draco had always believed. But when Harry and Ron make a bet with him that he can't survive a year in the Muggle world with no magic, he is hesitant to agree. But when he finally does will he have more on his plate then bargained for.

Kimberly Wheat was your typical small town girl. She had some of the best grades, and some of the best friends. She had the biggest whore as an enemy, she had a normal life as a teenager. She had thought that her life would be like this forever. But when the new foreign exchange student comes around living with one of her best friends, things start changing.

When they met something kept drawing them to each other and they felt the strangest feelings. Everyone around them could see that they were falling for each other.

But what will happen when everyone learns that he has been lying to them for a year. What will happen when they learn of his engagement and of what he really is. Will thing ever be the same again. Read and find out.

I don't own any of the HP characters. Only the plot.
  1. The Bet
    How Draco gets to America.
  2. The Host Family
  3. Party Part 1
    PARTY!
  4. Party Part 2
    Jasper, what to do with you?
  5. Happy Birthday James
  6. Realizations