Sunsets

Happy Birthday James

b]Draco's POV

I couldn't stop the dazed look as it settled itself on my face, she was prettier than most girls back home. She was smiling up at me, it was then I noticed that she was not very tall, roughly around five foot tall. This must be one of their little sisters, "Hey Wheat I want you to meet someone." Kyle stated casually "Wheat this is Draco, Draco this is Wheat. You'll like her, she is someone you can talk to." He said with look of confusion, like he was confused as to why I was just staring at her. To be honest I didn't even know why I was. "My name is Kimberly, but everyone calls me Wheat or Wheaty. Call me any of the three." She said to me with a kind smile

"It's nice to meet you." She said smiling kindly up at me. "Yeah same here." I replied, I think that I was starting to creep people out. "Yeah well I think that I’ll see if Jasper needs some help with anything." she said quickly and walked away. As I watched her go Kyle was looking at me funny, I gave him a questioning look. He wiggled his eyebrows at me, glancing over at her, it took me a moment to register what he meant. "No way in hell am I going to." I said defensively. "Aw come on, you know you want to. I happen to know her really well, an I’m sure she would got out with you if you asked." He stated. He had a point I did want to, I mean she was pretty, but why would you go for me?

I suddenly heard screaming and turned to see what it was. I noticed the water in the pool was moving, a few seconds later I saw Kyle coming to the surface and a second later Kimberly coming up looking pissed. "KYLE! YOU ARE DEAD!" She yelled, I had never seen Kyle move that fast.

We hung out or about an hour until someone said that it was time for cake. Afterwards some guy, who I think was that Jasper guy said that the party was almost over, and that they were going to something special for James I think. They were going to have this one dance where he could dance with anyone he wanted to seeing as he was single. He handed a silver thing to the girl behind a table.

James chose someone randomly, that just happened to be Kyle, and he looked creeped out by this. I couldn’t help myself i had to laugh. As I was watching Kyle dance with James, I noticed that other couples were going out there to, and that a lot of this group of people must be gay, not that it was a problem. I felt something tap my shoulder lightly, I turned and saw Kimberly standing there. "Would you like to dance Draco?" she asked me hopefully. "Yeah, sure." I answered her with a goofy grin.

I took her hand nad lead her out there with everyone else. We slowly started dancing to the music. The song was like something that I had never heard before.

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on


As I looked in her eyes, I noticed there was something different about this girl than the other ones that I had danced with. She was special, and as I pulled her closer to me I felt my heart speed up.

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on


As the song ended we stopped dancing and were just standing there looking at each other. Someone called her name and she gave an almost sad smile as she let go. I don't know and I hate t admit it, but Kyle was right.

Hooded Figure's POV

That is disgusting, him dancing with filth like that. She will be problem as of now. But that won't stop me, no nothing will. I will get what I want, one way or another.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter.
Sorry it has been awhile, school got in the way.
But I will try to update more often.

Comment and subscribe.