Sequel: Faithfully Yours

Lots of Love, Mike

The outing

"Here she is." said Jess looking at Stella. "We're all ready to go. Billie wants to take us somewhere. He says he wants to get something done but he's not letting on what," said Jess looking lovingly at Billie.

"You'll find out soon enough," said Billie. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was Tre standing there all cheeky and happy. God he brightens up the day straight away thought Stella.

Mike went to answer it. Awww Mike you have a cute butt thinks Stella her mind wandering but what's the point in thinking that when nothing will be happening between us.

"Are you guys ready?" shouts out Tre.

"Yep." said Jess. "We're all ready."

Jess and Billie sat together on the bus right at the back but Mike and Stella sat midway down with Tre in front of them leaning back.

"Where do you think Billie is taking us then?" said Mike to Tre.

"No fucking clue dude" said Tre. Tre hasn't even looked at me today thinks Stella. What on earth goes on in that guy's head? Fuck he slept in my bed wrapped round me last night. Jeez.

She could feel Mike's leg next to hers. It felt right just sitting next to him. They didn't chat too much but it still felt comfortable, a comfortable silence.

When they got off the bus Billie took them over to a tattoo parlour.

"We're here," he said.

"WHAT?" said Jess. "A tattoo parlour, I thought we were going somewhere special," she said laughing.

"Well it is. This is going to be my first tattoo," said Billie. "I just love them I've wanted one for so long now. Eventually I want loads," he said.

"What are you going to get done?" said Mike.

"I think for starters I'm going to get E.B.P.M. done," he said.

"What does that mean?" said Stella

"It means East Bay Punk Mafia," said Tre. "Like this one." he said and rolled up his shirtsleeve to reveal his tattoo.

"Cool." said Jess. "Yeah. Get one done Billie," said Jess getting all excited.

"Hey Mike, you get one done too," said Billie.

"Not sure..." said Mike.

"Oh go on Mike." said Stella. "If you get one done then I will."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah I'll get one done too." said Stella. She suddenly felt she wanted a tattoo done.

"Good girl!" said Tre.

"Me too!" said Jess.

"Fucking hell its mass tattoo time," shouts Tre bounding on into the tattoo parlour.

Billie Joe went first and came out with a tattoo on his lower left arm in capital letters E.B.P.M.

"Oh my god it's gorgeous," said Jess going over to kiss it.

"Ow that hurts a little," said Billie.

"Oh poor you," said Jess.

"Jeez shut up please you two," said Tre.

Mike went in next and had a similar one done on his right shoulder.

"I like that." said Stella. His arms were well toned and muscular she thought looking at him.

"Your turn." said Tre dragging Stella into the tattoo parlour. "What you going to get done then?" he said "Or have you changed your mind." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Um. Can I have one done on my lower back?" she asked the tattooist.

"Can I watch?" said Tre pulling over a chair

"Do I get a choice?" said Stella rolling down her trousers.

"I would like a little butterfly please." she said to the tattoo guy.

"Nice panties." said Tre laughing.

"If you're going to make me laugh you'll have to leave." said Stella.

"Oops, button my mouth," said Tre.

It didn't hurt Stella at all and the guy showed her in the mirror a little butterfly with yellow wings.

"Cool." said Tre.

Then Jess went in all by herself and came out with a tattoo on her wrist. It said 'Billie' in ornate writing and next to it a little red heart.

"Awww how sweet." said everyone. Stella was a little concerned. She must be serious to have his name tattooed on her. What if the relationship went horribly wrong?

"I love it," said Billie and actually I've got another tattoo to show everybody he said. He took of his boot, rolled down his sock and there on his ankle was the name 'Jess' in similar writing to the' Billie' tattoo and next to it a little white rose.

"A white rose." said Jess tears forming in her eyes. "You remembered?"

"I never forget," said Billie.

Jess and Billie of course had to have a moment together while rest of them left the shop.

"Those two. Fuck." said Tre. "Its scares me." He said.

"What do you mean?" said Stella

"Fuck it man they're only young, they've hardly met and they're acting like that."

"I think it's wonderful," said Mike. "I think they are meant for each other it's so obvious". He didn't mention that Billie still kept on about the dream he has about marrying a dark haired woman.

"Its lovely." said Stella "and I think they make a perfect couple," she said.

"Excuse me while I throw up." said Tre pretend sticking his fingers down his throat.

**

That night..

"Billie I so love that tattoo you had done," Jessie said.

"And I love yours honey." said Billie snuggling into her.

"I'm so happy I could scream," said Jess.

"Me too. If this is what life is all about" said Billie. "Playing in a band, playing music you love and having someone to love and who loves you back then I'd be quite happy doing this forever."

"Do you mean it about me staying here?" said Jess.

"Fuck it of course I do," said Billie. "It'll be perfect but I do think that you should fly back with Stella and sort stuff out, explain to your parents what you're doing and then come back to me."

"I don't really want to go home at all," said Jess. "I don't want to be away from you."

"And I don't want to be away from you" said Billie "but before you know it you'll be back here, where you belong."

**

Later

"What is it Jess." said Billie concerned.

Jess had suddenly sat bolt upright in bed. Billie had put on the light and Jess was in a bit of a state, panting and sweating.

"I had that dream again. I don't like it Billie." she said.

"What dream?" she hadn't told him about any dream.

"It's real weird. It's like I'm an angel covered in white roses and I'm floating around above everyone. I can't get to reach them and they can't see me." She was shaking.

"Who? Who's there in the dream with you?" said Billie stroking her back.

"You, Stella, my parents, Mike's there too. Sometimes you're in England, sometimes you're on TV and playing to huge crowds of people but I can't get to you. Its like.. Its like I'm dead," she said starting to cry.

"Oh Jess come here," said Billie comforting her. "It's only a dream."

He didn't like to say that at the very same time he had been having his usual dream. The dream where he married the beautiful dark haired woman. Now why would he be marrying someone other than Jess?

At the same time..

No way thinks Stella. She could hear the same tapping as the night before.

She tried to ignore it but couldn't. She went over to the window and yes. There he was the blue-eyed cheeky guy. Tre.

She opened up the window.

"You took your time," said Tre climbing in. "I hope you've kept the bed warm for me." he said stripping off his t-shirt and this time his shorts too. Stella dragged her eyes away from his boxers. Then he jumped into bed and lay there waiting for her to get in too.

Stella stood there for an instant. She so wanted to get in there with him but what the fuck was all this all about? He'd hardly said a word to her all day now here he was in her bed.

"Fucking hurry up." said Tre. "Its getting cold in here holding the sheet back waiting for you."

Stella didn't hesitate then she just went over to the bed and got in. Tre threw the sheet over her then they both snuggled down, facing each other.

"What colour eyes have you got?" said Tre? "Can't work them out are the blue or green?"

"Blue and green." said Stella.

"With a little gold thrown in there if I'm not mistaken." said Tre getting closer.

"You can't mistake yours for any other colour than blue." said Stella.

"This is true," said Tre.

"Why do you come here?" Said Stella.

"I've nowhere else to go." Said Tre.

"Oh right..." she said.

"No. It's not that but I stay with so many friends when I'm in this area I just float about and somehow the past two nights I've floated on into your room."

"Are you an expert at climbing drainpipes?" said Stella.

"Pretty much." said Tre. "Anyway I fancy you like mad so that may have been another reason. I guessed you and Mike weren't an item that first night."

"How did you guess?"

"Well Mikes a little shy when it comes to women. I've told him, you need to get in there and get the lady. Go for it. If you want something go all out to get it that's what I say."

"I like Mike." Said Stella "A lot actually."

"I know. He likes you too. A lot."

"I don't think we can be other anything other than friends. It'll spoil what we have."

"Well may be you should just go ahead and spoil it. I would." Said Tre.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you want Mike go out to get him. Then you'll find out. Why wait?"

"I can't." sighed Stella.

"Why?"

"Because I don't think he likes me in that way."

"I think he does and you'll never find out unless you do something about it will you," said Tre.

"Well then I'll never find out. It's a difficult situation. I like Mike; I know everything about him but its all pen and paper. Face to face it's different."

"So do I stand a chance then while you're here?" asked Tre.

"Stand a chance at what?" said Stella.

"You know. You and me" said Tre.

"Oh Tre. Go to sleep."

"Yes ma'am!" said Tre then he pecked me on the cheek and closed his eyes. I watched him for a while comfortable in the bed with him and soon fell asleep too and yes in the morning he was gone. He was like a whirlwind coming in and out. Is that would life would be like with someone like him. Not knowing where he was, what he was doing and what he would do next. Could I put up with that? Not sure. Mike seemed so much more reliable.