Sequel: Faithfully Yours

Lots of Love, Mike

Meeting The Guys Once More

"Oh my god Stella, they're so amazing," said Frank walking out from the front of the gig.

"See I told you, they're just fantastic live," she said.

They were waiting in a corridor backstage and waiting for the guys to come out but Stella and Frank didn't know where to wait. The guys had got caught up in a few interviews on their way off stage.

"STELLA!" someone shouted. Stella turned, knowing it was Adrienne.

"Hey you," Said Stella running up towards her. They hugged tightly, Adrienne's long dreadlocked hair tickling Stella's face.

They stood back from each other, checking each other out.

"You look wonderful," said Stella putting out her hand to Adrienne's bump. "How are you feeling?"

"Absolutely great and I haven't been sick. Oh my god Stella, Billie and I are so excited. When the tour is over we're going to buy a little house together and get ready for little Joey here."

"What a gorgeous name. So you know you're having a boy?" she asked.

"I do, Billie didn't want to know, then he did, then he didn't again then finally he changed his mind he's going to be called Joseph Marciano Armstrong. How wonderful does that sound?"

"A fabulous strong name and he's going to be a handsome boy with you two as parents. Anyway hey, let me introduce you to Frank," said Stella.

"Frank come and meet Adi!" She shouted over to him. He looked a little lost standing there.

"Nice to meet you Adrienne," said Frank putting out his hand

"Good to meet you too Frank, we've heard a lot about you," said Adrienne. "Stella writes to us all now so we all get individual letters. Its great and we all read each others," She said looking at Stella who had a frown on her face.

"Oh, didn't you know Stella? Yeah, we all get together with our letters but sometimes Tre doesn't always bring his to read out, you know how forgetful he can be. We gather together and read your letters. We still have a drink to you and Ryan... and now Frank. "

"I've heard so much about you too," Said Frank taking in this beautiful girl with long black dreadlocks and the biggest brownest eyes he'd ever seen.

"Hey, that's not our English Rose is it?" Said the voice of Billie Joe from behind them. "Come here you," he said running over. He'd expended so much energy on the stage Stella was surprised that he had any left at all to move, let alone run.

They hugged and then Mike was over.

"Hey Stella," he said "come here, its so good to see you again, it's been too long. How's your mom?" He asked.

"Just the same," said Stella. "No change really."

"Stella!" Said a voice coming out from a doorway. "I thought I heard your voice." It was Ana. She came over and politely kissed Stella on the cheek.

"Hi Ana, you look good," Said Stella, and she did. Ana always looked good.

Stella introduced them all to Frank and they all stood huddling and talking.

"Hey Adi, which way to the ladies' room?" Stella asked.

"Go to the end of the corridor and turn right, you can't miss it." Said Adi turning to listen to what Frank was saying.

Stella walked off down the corner. She suddenly felt so happy, this was where she was happiest, with her friends. As she turned the corner she came face to face with Tre.

"Whoa," He said. "Hey Stella, oh my god," said Tre. "huggy?" He said and put his arms out to her.

She went into them, remembering.

"Oooh you're all sweaty," said Stella, but didn't really mind at all.

"Manly sweat though," Said Tre. Holding on tightly to Stella, it felt like he had waited a long time for this moment.

"You're looking good little momma," he said, "a little thin though. Are you eating enough? You could do with a decent sized bowl of my pasta and tomato sauce."

"Oh yes," said Stella "the pasta and tomato sauce, it was probably the chilli in that, that started the baby coming," She said laughing.

"How is the little tiger? We got the pictures, he's huge and I can tell the way he was holding those drumsticks in the picture he's got a natural feel for the drums." Said Tre looking into Stella's eyes.

"You would say that," said Stella laughing at him.

"Of course I would I'm his number one favourite uncle even if I've only met him once and he wouldn't know who the hell I was. Can we see him?"

"You could all come by tomorrow, we'd like that, anyway, I really need to go to the toilet, see you in a bit," said Stella. She couldn't wait any longer though a little part of her wanted to stay there with Tre chatting for ages.

"Okay," said Tre knowing that they probably wouldn't be alone again for the entire time that they were here. He had this awful dreadful feeling that they wouldn't be together alone for a long, long time.

**

They had a wonderful evening and all the guys went out for a late dinner. The restaurant stayed open just for them.

Everyone seemed to adore Frank.

"He's so good for you, he's adorable," Said Adi.

"He is lovely but... " said Stella, the wine going to her head.

"What do you mean but?" asked Adi.

"I don't know," whispered Stella "something is missing."

"No way. I've seen the way he looks at you, he's smitten," Replied Adi.

"I know and he can't do enough for me. He's good for me I know and he is wonderful with Ryan but...something is not right," Said Stella.

"Is it the bedroom department?" Said Adi

"Adrienne!" Said Stella blushing bright red.

"You know me, I have to ask these things." Said Adi

"Yeah, I know you all right," Stella said with a little smile. "Maybe."

"Maybe what?" said Adrienne questioning Stella.

"Maybe it is the bedroom department." Said Stella not looking at Adrienne.

"Oh Stella," Said Adrienne, sighing.

"I know, maybe I'm fussy." Said Stella shrugging.

"Or may be someone you once slept with knew just what to do. Was it Matt?" said Adi.

"Matt? God no he didn't now what to do. I hated it with him," She said.

"Who then?"

"Oh...just...someone ages ago. There was nothing in it." said Stella.

"Oh really? Tell me more about this secret lover." Said Adrienne.

"I can't," said Stella "let's leave it at that Adi, I don't want to talk about it anymore," She said.

Adi was determined to find out who this wonderful lover of Stella's was.

**

That night...

"Billie?"

"Hmmm honey?" Said Billie holding his wonderful wife in his arms and stroking her belly.

"You know you've known Stella for years?"

"Yeah," Said Billie.

"Did she have many boyfriends?" asked Adi.

"Hm, I don't think so. I always had this thing that her and Mike would get together," said Billie "but I don't think that will be happening."

"It's just something she said earlier. I think she has her thoughts on someone, she kind of told me she likes Frank but he doesn't do much for her."

"He's a good guy, what's she playing at?" said Billie surprised. They'd all liked Frank.

"Well it seems like her heart, or may be her lustful thoughts are with someone else, someone she got together with once before," She said.

"I can't think who? May be Mike will know, may be she mentioned a guy in one of her letters." Said Billie.

"You don't think it was Mike do you?" Said Adi.

"Nah, I'm sure it wasn't Mike," Said Billie.

"Who the fuck was it then?" Said Adi.

"What are you so bothered about all this for?" said Billie.

"I just want to see Stella happy. She deserves to be and Ryan and her could do with someone that loves them."

"But Frank...he's a good guy, he loves them both, it's obvious." Said Billie. Fucking hell women were complicated he thought.

"I'm not so sure he's right for Stella though," said Adi.

*

The next day went all wrong, the guys were meant to be coming over and spending the day at Stella's house and she was going to cook a huge home made roast dinner that they weren't getting on tour. Everything was ready, Ryan was dressed in his best clothes, and then the phone rang. It was Adi to say that they wouldn't be able to come after all. Apparently the record label had some photo shoots and interviews planned and hadn't told the guys. There was no way that they could get out of it and they were all pissed off that they couldn't get to see little Ryan. They were flying off to Ireland the next day and there was no way that they were all going to be able to see Stella and Ryan before they went. Adi ended the call with some good news though; she told Stella that Tre and Lisea were going to have a baby and that she was going to be a baby girl and she was due in January. Lisea was almost 5 months pregnant and they'd only just been told. Tre had kept it quiet for some reason.

Stella was so disappointed but she knew it wasn't the guy's fault. They were going away again tomorrow. She had spent one evening with them all and it was the best time that she had had in ages. She longed to fly off with them, just to pick up Ryan and go but she couldn't.

She looked over at Frank. He was disappointed too.

"What a shame," He said coming over to take her in his arms. He hugged her tight and Stella suddenly started crying, she didn't want to be held by him, she wanted to be standing being held in someone else's arms. Arms that had held her before...