Forever... I Gave My Heart Away

President of Finland, we have landed.

Fast-forward 2 weeks:

“Babe is it really necessary to have 3 suitcases worth of clothes,” asked Zacky.

“Uh, yeah. I gots to look good for my sex partner.”

“I thought I was your sex partner?”

“Yeah but she’s number one.”

“But seriously 3 suitcases can’t you narrow it down to 2 at least.”

“Zack I had the same argument with Val, it’s not going to work trust me,” said Matt (Sanders).

“Yeah listen to Matt-attack.”

“I like that nickname My.”

“No problemo.”

“What time are we leaving,” asked Leana.

“LE,” I screamed as she was walking through the door.

We hugged each other.

“You know I wished my girlfriend would do that to me,” mumbled Zacky pretending he was hurt.

“Aw my poor baby,” I said walking over to him then jumping on him which he was expecting.

I gave him an Eskimo kiss. He smiled and kissed me deeply on the lips.

“So we’re waiting for Brian, Val, and Johnny only,” asked Jimmy.

“Well Val should be here any second,” said Matt.

As soon as he said that she walked in.

“Val,” I shouted as I did the same thing to Leana.

“I can’t wait for this vacation,” she said.

“Me too! I can’t believe we’re going to Finland and I get to see Erin!”

“I KNOW!” “Let’s go I see Brian and Johnny outside.”

At The Airport:

“Mikey it’s okay nothing is going to happen to you, we’re all here.”

I shook my head as I was near tears. Zacky sighed then shouted for Brian to come over.

“What’s up?”

“Your sister is freaking out.”

“Aw My come here,” he said as he opened his arms ready to embrace me.

I walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

“I hate planes Bri.”

“I know you wanna sit next to me?”

I nodded yes.

“I want Zacky to sit with us too.”

“Okay. That can be arranged.”

Yes I was freaking out before we even got on the plane but I seriously do hate planes. We boarded the plane with me holding onto Brian and Zacky for dear life.

“Babe let go of my shirt I’m going to get us some drinks. Hold on to Brian for now,” Zacky said.

“Okie.”

I hugged Brian as he sat there comforting me.

“My you’ll be fine. You should try to sleep.”

“Okie.”

Zacky came back holding two cups of something; it looked like water.

“Here Baby, drink this.”

“Is it water?”

“Um, yeah.”

“Thank you.”

I drank the whole thing within 10 seconds. I felt strange after having it.

"The King has left the building,” I shouted.

Then everything went black.

Brian’s Point of View:

“Zack what did you give her?”

“A drink.”

“What did you give her?”

“Water with a sleeping pill in it.”

“You drugged my sister?!”

“Uh…. yeah.”

“Now how do you expect to carry her off the plane?”

“That’s what Matt’s for.”

“Did you ask him?”

“No that’s your job.”

I looked at him then smacked him over the head.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”

“For drugging my sister.”

He mumbled something. I turned my head to the direction of Matt, Val, and Johnny.

“Yo Matt.”

“What’s up Gates?”

“Zacky drugged My, do you think you can carry her until she wakes up?”

“Sure.”

“Thanks man.”

Fast Forward to Finland
Brian’s Point of View still

Well Mikey is still passed out from what Zacky gave her. Now she’s being carried by Matt and by the looks of things it looks like she’s not going to be waking up anytime soon. We just finished getting the suitcases and now we’re looking around for Erin.

Then we hear, “Oh where oh where is Mikey. Oh where oh where can she be. She has big tits and has blue eyes oh where oh where can she be.”

“Erin,” shouted Jimmy.

“Jimbo!”

She ran over to us. She looked around and noticed something.

“Where’s Mikey?”

“Sleeping,” said Jimmy.

“What do you mean she’s sleeping? Mikey never sleeps on the plane.”

Matt cleared his throat and Erin looked at him and saw Mikey asleep in his arms.

“Your lovely brother gave her a water with sleeping pills and she was knocked out instantly.”

She looked over at Zacky and slapped his arm.

“Bad brother! You ruined the most famous greetings between Mikey and I ever!”

“Which is what,” asked Johnny.

“Bay-watch.”

A few “oh yeah” were said.

Zacky’s Point of View:

Great now Erin is mad at me. I only did that so Mikey wouldn’t have a heart attack on the plane. Jeez. Well now we’re walking out of the airport to the car. We all piled into the limo I guess Erin rented out. I just stared out the window until I felt someone sitting next to me. I looked to my left and it’s my lovely sister, Erin.

“Yo bro.”

“Hey Erin.”

“I’m not mad at you. I was joking around. I think the only one that’s kinda mad is Brian.”

“Yeah but that’s understandable.”

“So did Ville ask you?”

She smiled,

“Yep.”

“Good.”

The limo stopped and Erin was getting out of car. I guess we’re here.

“Zack, can you take Mikey, I’ll get yours and her stuff,” Matt said as he was handing Mikey to me.

“Thanks man.”

“C’mon brother let’s put Mikey to beddy bye,” whispered Erin.

As we entered the house I was in awe. This place was rad.

“How does Ville have a place like this if he couldn’t pitch in to help you and Mikey around the house?”

“I don’t know. I asked him the same thing and he just shrugged. Now c’mon.”

We reached the second floor of the house and Erin finally opened a door.

“This is where you and Mikey have hot sex.”

“That’s none of your business.”

“That's what you think,” she said as she stuck her tongue out and left.

I looked at the room and laugh then knew why Erin picked out this room for us. She made it into a “honey-moon room” with a heart shaped bed, red bed set, a red chandelier and so on. I put Mikey on the bed and kissed her cheek. I walked out of the room to help Matt with Mikey’s three suitcases that she refused to minimize to two. About an hour later, Mikey was still sleeping and everyone was in the living room.

“ZACKY”

“Yes Erin?”

“Why won’t Mikey wake up?”

“I have no idea let’s go check up on her.”

“Okie.”

As we walked into the room, Mikey was still passed out.

“Erin I got an idea but get ready to run.”

“Uh okay.”

I got on the bed and went right near Mikey. I signaled Erin to come over on the other side, and she did.

“On the count of 3.” She nodded.

“One, two, three!”

We started humping Mikey, then all of a sudden.