Forever... I Gave My Heart Away

OH Berry

As time flew by and we’ve been in Finland since January, now it’s almost the end of March. Val and I received emails that we need to come back for work. Of course no one liked that idea but that’s work for you. Plus Michelle was probably getting tired of taking care of everyone’s pets and place.

“Mikey don’t go! Stay here with me! I’ll make Ville go in your place,” said Erin.

“But sweetheart he doesn’t have boobs.”

“So we’ll put a fake pair on him. It could work.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be back before the wedding,” I said reassuring my best friend.

“Okay.”

I hugged everyone including the guys from HIM, and then it was Zacky’s turn.

“Aw man the party was just getting started,” he said as he pouted.

“Don’t you start now honey.”

“It’s going to be so weird sleeping in the honeymooner room without you.”

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

“I’ll be back don’t worry. Now don’t give Erin a hard time and be a good wittle boy,” I said as I rubbed his nose with mine.

Zacky just chuckled and said, “You too missy don’t let me find out that you have been going to parties.”

I rolled my eyes and said, “Yes father.”

He pulled me closer and gave me a long kiss.

“I’m gonna miss those,” he said as he touched my lips.

“Zacky I’m only going to be gone for one whole month.”

“Yeah, that’s a long time. I’m a Baker I need my mushiness.”

I laughed,

“Well here’s more mushiness.”

I kissed him hard on the lips and hugged him.

I looked at Ville and said, “Ville make sure you take extra care of my Erin or else.”

“Yes ma’am no harm will touch her,” he said as he saluted me.

Everyone just chuckled.

Our flight started to board we hugged everyone quickly before we boarded. Thankfully Val and I had seats next to each other. For once I didn’t freak out on a flight. We arrived back in California, Huntington Beach. After we got our luggage and all, Michelle, the Berry brothers and Thor were waiting to pick us up.

“As orders from the nervous boyfriends, they ordered us to make sure you gals are okay,” said Thor.

“Uh okay I get Thor,” said Michelle.

“I get Matt,” said Val.

“And you’re stuck with me,” said Jason as he was smiling from ear to ear.

“Yay me,” I said sarcastically.

We all split up to our houses.

“I brought someone with us,” Jason said.

“Oh really who?”

Then I heard a deep loud bark.

“WOLFIE,” I shouted as I saw my malamute in the car waiting for me.

“Jason open the door c’mon my baby wants to give me kisses.”

“I thought you left your ‘baby’ in Finland?”

“Yeah he’s the other one, him,” I said as I pointed to Wolfie, “Is my number one baby.”

“I see.”

I sat in the back with Wolfie and obviously Jason was driving. We arrived at my house an hour later.

“I’m so hungry,” I said as I was smacking my stomach to shut up.

“You didn’t eat on the plane?”

“No, I was kinda too nervous to eat and I didn’t like the food they had.”

“Well Chef J.B Dizzle will cook something for you. Is pasta fine?”

“Yes, I’m gonna shower and such.”

“Kay.”

I went upstairs to take a quick shower and as I was entering my bedroom, I heard my cell phone ringing.

“Hello,” I said out of breath.

“What have you been doin’?”

“I was in the shower and I heard my phone ringing so I ran to get it.”

“You were in the shower aye?”

“Wipe that smirk off your face Zackary.”

“Hey I can imagine. If I’m not mistaken my girlfriend left me today!”

“Well sorry it’s not my fault that my manager wanted Val and I back.”

“I know. It’s boring without you.”

“Why don’t you pull pranks on everyone. Erin can be your sidekick.”

It was silent for a few seconds meaning that he was thinking.

“That’s a good idea.”

“See.”

“So which one of the roadies is with you.”

“Jason.”

He laughs hysterically.

“What’s so funny?”

“Oh nothing, just make sure you keep your bedroom door locked.”

I frowned,

“Why?”

“He might torture you till you guys come to Finland.”

I frowned even more.

“But that’s a whole month,” I shouted.

I heard Jason calling my name.

“Babes I gotta go, dinner is ready. Love you bye tell everyone I say hello.”

“Okay will do, loves you too.”

I hung up and threw my phone on my bed. I walked downstairs and saw Jason sitting at the table eating already. I got my food and sat down across from him. I looked at him and asked,

“Jason.”

“Hm?”

“Are you going to torture me till we go to Finland?”

He sat there and looked at me then smirked.

“Maybe.”

“WHAT? WHY?”

“Cause I love you?”

“You’re a pain.”

“I know.”

“However this food is good.”

“That’s nice to hear.”

“Maybe I should move in with you.”

“Say what?”

“Yeah that way your boy toy won’t get all worried and shit.”

“You can stay here till we go to Finland then you’re back to your place with your brother.”

“Aw c’mon, you know you want me to be your roommate and Matt too!”

“Yeah, that’s exactly what I want to be living with the Berry brothers. You read my mind!”

“I knew it! I gotta call Matt.”

He ran off before I can say anything. Great, it was bad enough that Jason would torture me now I have the full Berry team. I finished the rest of my dinner and fed Wolfie. I laid on my bed thinking about what will go on till I go back to Finland.