Forever... I Gave My Heart Away

Note To Self I Miss You Terribly

-2 weeks before going back to Finland-

After a long day from modeling and dealing the Berry brothers (yes they seriously moved in), I was exhausted. I went upstairs to my bedroom and turned on my laptop. I signed onto ichat hoping at least someone was on. I checked my buddy list and smiled. I requested a video chat and the person accepted it.

“MIKEY,” shouted Erin.

“ERIN.”

“I miss you come back to me,” she said as she pouted.

“I know I wish I was still there. I’ll be there in exactly two weeks.”

“Thank god.”

I smiled.

“So how’s it been going Miss soon to be Misses Valo?”

“Hectic?”

“I bet.”

“What about you honey buns?”

“Um tiring and stressful.”

“What’s up?”

“Well Matt and Jason have been beyond annoying.”

“I could have told you that before letting them move in.”

“That’s the thing I was joking around. I didn’t want them to move in.”

“Well that’s the Berry’s for you.”

“Yeah.”

“What else is bothering you?”

“Well they’ve been pulling pranks on me.”

“I heard about that.”

“Uh Zack and I haven’t talked to each other in about a week.”

“What happened exactly? Cause all I heard from his room was yelling.”

“He wanted to take a break.”

“WHAT? Already?”

“Yeah. I was yelling at him and such.”

“I don’t blame you. I mean it wasn’t like he was never going to see you again.”

“I know! I have no idea what his problem is and we have barely talked on the phone since I’m home.”

“I don’t know Mikey, just talk to him when you get here.”

“I have no other choice but to.”

“Eh.”

“So is everything all set for the wedding?”

“Yep. Now I just need the maid of honor and a few other guest to show up.”

“Ah I see.”

“Mikey I gotta go. I hear everyone yelling my name trying to find me.”

“Where are you?”

“In one of the many closets in this house.”

I laughed and said, “Oh okay Erin. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye Mikey I love you.”

“Love you too.”

We ended the chat and Erin signed off. I signed off seeing that no one else is on. I heard Wolfie barking like crazy from downstairs. I got up and went downstairs to see what is all the commotion about. When I was downstairs, Wolfie was still barking like crazy from the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry i took so long to post another chapter and sorry for it being short. i've been swarmed with a bunch on stuff. hope you like it.=)