The 3rd age

I need a weapon!

About five days after James left from his granpa's house he only had one thing in his mind....."i need a weapon!" and since he's too poor to just go out and buy a weapon James decides to break into the royal palace and steal one of the kingsmen swords.

James:hmm....tonight is the night to make my move just hope nobody spots me....

but little did he know he will be spotted but by who?

James quickly runs through the courtyard used his newly found boots of lightness to jump over the main gate....it seems his plan is going too well...now he makes his way torward the sword holders and finds the one he likes the most...

James:there it is....thats my sword....

as fast as he could he quickly got the sword out and replaced in with a bronze sword painted like it...to fool the guards into thinking it was real. but then...*door opens*

voice:who's there?

the voice sounded that was a women perhaps the princess?

James:damn!

James quickly hid into the darkness, the princess looked at the cases...then walked away. James fell out of the darkness*thump!*

James: ouch....

princess: who are you?

James: umm...i'm James...i'm one of the townspeople....who are you?

princess:well i'm princess lovesex

James:hmm...lovesex....well...what a wonderful name.

to be continued......
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm....that sucked.....oh well i did my best to be continued in next chapter