I'll Swim The Ocean For You.

Around I'll Be

I got up the next morning and headed into my shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around me and blow dried my hair. After it was all dry I walked into my room and started to get dressed.

I grabbed my white undershirt and put my yellow V neck shirt over it. You could see the top of my undershirt coming out at the bottom of the top of the shirt. I then grabbed my dark blue jeans that hugged my waist perfectly. Then I put on my light brown converse that only went up to my ankle.

After I was dressed I went back into my bathroom to put on some makeup. When I was all done I walked through my room and down the stairs.

"Hey mom," I said my good morning to her as I grabbed a piece of toast from a plate that was sitting on the counter.

"Are you ready?" She asked. I had to go to school on my second day there. It wasn't going to be easy going to a new school about a month in my Senior year.

"I guess." I walked over to the table where my little sister sat munching on a piece of toast. "Are you ready for the big bad fourth grade?" I mocked at her laughing.

"Yup can't wait!"

"Rachel don't talk with your mouth full!" My mom screeched at her.

"Alright, let’s get going." I tried to save Rachel from a lecture.

"Drive safely. And DON'T go fast! Oh and if you get lost just follow the signs." My mom warned me.

"Ok ok. Can I have my keys please?" She handed them to me and I smiled big. I got up and grabbed my bag and helped Rachel put her backpack on. My mom gave me a kiss and Rachel followed me out the door.

I dropped her off at her school. It was a divided school, the high school was down the road and the junior high was across the street from the elementary. When she was safe in her scheduled class I left to go find mine.

I pulled into the high school parking lot. I could feel my heart start to race. I wasn't used to going to different schools. I had only been to one before this one and it was my old school. It was huge! After looking for a while I found a parking spot. I took a deep breath and opened my door and stepped out.

I looked around and it looked like a zoo. I shut and locked my door taking in another deep breath. I walked up to the huge building to find the main office. It wasn't hard to find because as soon as I walked in there was a big sign that said 'OFFICE'.

I walked through the door and an old woman look up at me and more demanded than asked "What do you want?"

"I need my schedule..." she actually scarred me a little.

"Name?" she demanded again.

"Emily Davidson."

"Are you new?"

"Yes ma'am…” I hardly ever said that but she was getting ruder after each question.

She looked at me and tried to smile, "one minute please." She stood and walked into a little room, reappearing in a matter of seconds. She approached me trying to force a smile from her lips.

"Here you go dear." she handed me my classes. Did her attitude just change or was it just me? "Have a nice day." she said I was walking out of the door.

"Thank you, you too." the last glance I gave her I noticed more of a grin on her face.

It was like a mad house in here. And I think I had to go to the top level of the building. I walked up the stairs and matched the numbers on my schedule to the numbers of the classroom doors. I found my first class, English. That was ok because I was good at English. As I walked through the door I herd someone call my name from behind me. I turned around to see that gift from god.

"Hey I didn't think about seeing you here." Andrew smiled at me.

"Well this is a school and I kinda do have to graduate." I said sarcastically but giggled to let him know I was kidding.

"Right... So this is your class?"

"Yeah. I guess that one's yours?" I pointed across the hall.

"Yup." The teachers started to warn the students thirty seconds until the bell. "Well I guess I will see you around?" He more asked than stated.

"Around I'll be." I turned and walked into the classroom. What did I just say? 'Around I'll be' what? Couldn't I have come up with anything better?

First, second, and third hour was kind of a blur. The only I really remember is thinking about Andrew and the bell ringing for lunch. I got up and walked out as everyone pushed and shoved. I finally got out of the building and took a deep breath of fresh air.

I got to my car and got in turning the key (forgetting my radio was on loud). I jumped and rushed to turn it down. I laid my head down on the steering wheel thinking about what a day this has been.

I drove out of the school hoping to find somewhere close to eat. I didn't want to get lost on my first day. I found a McDonalds and went inside to eat.

When I finished I made my way back to my car and drove to the school.

When I got there I just sat for awhile because I had some time left. I took a drink of my coke that I got from McDonalds. I heard a tap on my window and I looked up and it was Andrew. I choked on my drink a little and rolled down my window.

"Hey!"

"H-Hi." I managed to get out still choking.

"How is your first d-" He paused looking behind my car at a group of people, "Uhh, do you mind if I sit in here with you? I'm not too sure I will get to talk to you if they come up here."

"S-Sure. Yeah, ok." I couldn't believe this! He jogged around the front of my car. His hair slightly waved in the waved in the wind. The sun caught his golden highlights.

He got in saying, "Is this a 2005 or 2006 Mustang?" He ran his hand across my dashboard.

"2007 actually." I smiled at him.

"It’s nice we're gonna have to see how you can drive it one of these days." He pointed behind my car. "That’s mine. We both like our vehicles in black." He was pointing to a black truck that had been jacked up.
"Yeah sounds like I'll be leading." I smiled knowing he was talking about racing.

"You wish. But anyways how has your first day gone?"

"Well English, Math, and History. You pick." I arched my eyebrow at him, showing that they were all boring.

"Ok... so not the best?" He more asked than stated.

"You can say that. And the people were so pushy and rude." Now he was going to think I was talking about him.

"Not all of us are like that." He smirked giving me another one of his winks.

Now it was my turn to flirt. "Really? Well I'm still waiting for someone to prove it to me."

"Really?" He leaned towards me and I leaned to him. Or lips were so close, but we heard a tap on my window. He looked up and saw his friend standing there.

He looked down at his lap saying, " That’s Aiden he is... was my friend." I laughed a little as Andrew rolled down the window. "What?" He sounded a little annoyed.

"I was waiting for you. Just like you told me too!" Aiden told him in that 'duh' voice.

"Well it doesn't look like your doing much waiting." Andrew was still annoyed.

"You guys sound like your married not friends." Crap! That wasn't supposed to come out. They both shot glances at me. I gave them a sorry look.

"Who’s that?" Aiden asked pointing at me.

"Emily." Andrew told him.

"Ohh. Hey!"

"Uhh hey." I replied back to him.

"You don't have to talk to him he's a complete idiot." Andrew said looking back into his lap, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut up! That’s not funny! You know it’s a disorder!" Aiden was being sarcastic but it was still funny.

"What's your next class? I'll walk you there." Andrew took his attention off of Aiden.

"Umm I think Anatomy."

"Step out here so I can study some Anatomy." Aiden said very confident.
Andrew shook his head and rolled up the window.

"I would be glad to walk you there. I have a class right next to it." He said looking over my schedule. "And we have fifth period together. And I'll see a lot of you in sixth."

"Why do you say that?" We had study hall together but I had softball sixth period.

"Because the softball field is right next to the football field. And we share the same locker room along with the weight room."

"Oh cool." I was pretty nervous about this. Him seeing me workout and all sweaty....ick!

"Ok well we better go." He got out of my car as I did the same. He was waiting for me at the front of my car with Aiden. I walked up to him and he stuck out his arm waiting for me to link arms with him.

As we walked up to the large building I got stares from all kind of people. All the guys gave Andrew a half smirk while the girls looked at me and either pulled out their phones or gasped and started to whisper to one another.

I looked up at him (considering he was six feet tall) and smiled. He looked back down at me giving me a questionable stare. I gestured to all of the people staring. He looked up and around. He just smiled saying, "I guess you should feel lucky."

"Why is that?" I didn't know if he was joking or really being that cocky.

"Because everyone already knows who you are and you’re..." He pulled our arms tighter together and hesitated on his words.

"And I'm..." I waved my hand trying to coax his words out of him.

About that time Aiden pushed on Andrew's shoulder, making me stumble a little and I could feel Andrew tense up not letting me fall.

"Dude! Look at those girls!" He pointed at two girls yelling back and fourth.

"Yeah, cool." Andrew brushed him off. He looked over at me and shook his head. "Let’s go. These things are always stupid."

We walked into the building and he led me to the second floor. There were people walking through the floor so it wasn't like we were completely alone. He pointed saying, "This is your class. And if you wait for me after I'll walk you to the next one." He kept walking to a bench that was close to the classes.

"Aww do I have a chauffer?" I laughed at the thought.

"Only if you want one." He sweetly smiled.

"Hmm. That’s tough." I put my hand to my chin.

He smiled and sat down still holding my arm we sat very close. I nodded at him and his smile got bigger. The bell rang but we didn't move considering we still had five minutes.

Aiden was trying to run through the crowd as he yelled Andrew's name. Andrew looked down the hall and sighed, slouching in annoyance.

"I'm seriously going to have to talk to him. He really isn't like this all the time I promise." Andrew looked back down to where Aiden was.

"Dude!" Aiden was out of breath.

"Please wait to tell me until class." Andrew looked at me and stood up. He held his hand out to help me up. We started walking back to the classes.

"Well I guess I'll see you after class. This retard has obviously something important to tell me." Andrew rolled his eyes.

"Hey it’s not my fault!" Aiden tried to defend himself.

"Ok. I'll see you later." I smiled.

"Well whatever you learn in there, we need to try and find it on me later." Aiden sounded way too confident. Andrew hit him in the stomach pushing him towards their class.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so sorry guys that it took so long to update!
I've been bust, but hopefully i'll get them out faster!
ENJOY!