Monster and Reese's Pieces Do Not Mix

She loves you.

Patrick and Andy rushed to her side to help her.

“You can’t cry!” Pete threw his arms up, “You haven’t tasted them to see if they’re that bad yet!” Patrick walked over and smacked him upside the head.

“Babe, it’s alright, Kris doesn’t mean it. She’s just mad that you didn’t tell her… She loves you, babe.”

“I know she does…” Ray managed to fit between sobs.

Patrick opened the cookies and ate one, “It’ll be alright, Ray… These cookies are delicious!” He turned to Pete.

Kris walked back, fumed, to see Joe and Stephen fighting, well, Joe fighting.

“Oh, grow up!” She smacked Joe. “It’s not like he’s gonna steal me!” Joe stood back, shocked, and a little scared. Stephen went in to hug her but Kris pushed him away. Stephen suddenly became sad, “ ‘It’s not like he’s gonna steal me!’ “ He realized he had no chance.

“I’m sorry, Kris. I hope you’re happy with him. Best of luck to you, Joe.” He started to walk away, but Kris pulled his arm.

“I do not have time for you running away on me! You will fucking stay right here, until I get back! Got it?!”

Stephen’s eyes seemed permanently glued open and he nodded.

Kris sighed, “I don’t understand how the fuck you love me anyway! Look at me, now!” She walked away, ready to talk to Ray.