Monster and Reese's Pieces Do Not Mix

Without You It's Hard to Survive

Ray was picking herself up and Andy was hugging her and rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry." Ray shook her head and laughed.

"She's right you know. I am a bitch." She sighed. "I wish she wasn't. But she is."

Ray wasn't as horrible as she felt but she did have selfesteem problems. Doesn't every girl.

Ray saw Kris yell at both Stephen and Joe... It didn't make her feel better. Now she was dragging her brother into this too?

Andy shook his head and the tears and down cast look on Ray's face... She took her left hand in her right and fiddled with it for a second only to hand Andy something off of it a moment later.

Head down, she went upstairs to the bathroom and let everything out. Every tear. Ever gasp every sob. Who was she?

Who was she? A good question... She thought about the answer.

"I'm a monster, I'm a bitch, I'm a whore, a slut, a fag, emo, stupid, emotional, terrible, a crier, a cutter, a freak, a soul, a pain in the ass, an ass, I am different. I am no one, I am myself...."

This of course brought on another round of hysterics. She gave Andy back his ring. She gave Kris back her life. It was time to give her Angel back his soul and heart. From the bathroom she went running, she stopped about six blocks away when she couldn't breathe any more... What was she doing?