Monster and Reese's Pieces Do Not Mix

You are never comin' home.

“Patrick, I can see your stupid look.” Kris said to him. “I’ll slap it silly off your face. We never grew up.”

“Neverland!” Ray screamed.

“My Peter!” Kris countered.

“My Billiam!” Ray screamed again.

“Man, I miss I Billiam,” everyone looked at the two as if they were crazy. They were.

“OH MY GOD. We should bring him along!” Andy looked at Ray.

“Love, no. We can’t, that would be too many people, we already have Kris and Stephen.”

Joe walked over to Kris and kissed her passionately and pulled her on his lap. She giggled and looked at him, as did the rest of the bus.

“Uh… HELLO!” Ray screamed. “In the middle of something here.”

Joe grinned at Ray and kissed Kris again softly. “Yeah. So are we.” Kris giggled and looked at him.

Ray pulled her into the small bathroom hastily. “Dude. You’re giggling!” Kris looked at her.

“I was what?”

“Giggling!”

“Oh wow. I didn’t even know I could giggle.”

Ray laughed and brought her back out to the bus’s “living room.” Kris walked over to Joe and sat lightly on his lap and gave him a small kiss. He smiled and held her hands.

Ray shouted, “We should watch The Notebook!”

Kris laughed, “You’ve been trying to get me to see that since we were fourteen.”

Ray smiled, “And yet you still haven’t seen it. I’m ashamed.”

Kris laughed, “Yeah. Love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit- Ghost Of You. :3 Sorry it's this short, guys. I've been swamped with high school.