Monster and Reese's Pieces Do Not Mix

In Nightmares

Ray hardly heard Kris.

She didn't know what to do.

Normally in stressful situations Ray ran. So that's what she did.

She ran straight off the bus and just ran and ran. Eventually she tired out and stopped. She was by a McDonalds.

She walked inside pulling her wallet out of her pocket.

"Can I get a twenty piece chicken nugget and directions to the hospital in town."

"Which hospital ma'am?"

"Oh shit I should've paid more attention to Kris! Damnit!" Ray stood there cursing herself and the guy behind the counter gasped.

"What?" She asked in an agitated mood.

"You're Ray. Like Andy's girlfriend Ray!"

"Yeah, and right now he's-"

"In the hospital. Okay, when you leave here go right two lights over, take a left and go for five lights and you'll be at the hospital."

"Oh my God thank you so much!"

She paid for my order, ate quickly, threw her trash out and followed his instructions.

It was one of those humid, cloudy days where it just wouldn't rain.

Raeran straight through the hospital doors.

"Andy... Hurley?" Rae gasped out to the nurse at the information desk.

"I'm sorry ma'am, Mr. Wentz requested that no one see Mr. Hurley because of all the screaming-"

"Listen here you! I swear to God I've run all over this town to find out have you hick ass people knew my fiance` was-"

"Rae!" Pete's familiar voice was heard.

"Rae oh thank God! They don't know what will happen to Andy and after Joe.."

"I know Pete, Kris told me."

"Oh God its just horrible. Where is Kris."

Rae shrugged, "I got stressed and started running." She said, her voice showing more emotion than she was.

"Rae!" Patrick yelled coming up to her.

"This is a hospital!" The nurse hissed."

"Um right, guys, let's go see Andy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credits go to Zombeast.