Monster and Reese's Pieces Do Not Mix

It's like you to do that sort of thing.

Kris burst through the room and looked around. “Where is she?!” Joe and Andy rushed in but stopped when they saw the doctor wide eyed.

The doctor put his hand up, “She’s uh… Well-”

“Don’t you play fuckin’ games with me. Tell me where she is. What happened? What made her leave?”

He adjusted his glasses, “She asked that I not-”

Kris cut him off by grabbing his shit and giving him the worst death glare ever. “What, the fuck, happened?”

The doctor looked to Joe and Andy and Andy glared. “Uh. She. Uh. She. She has a tumor… which could be a possible cancer.”

Kris looked at the doctor and punched him leaving blood to trickle down his mouth. Joe and Andy ran straight to her and pulled her back. Kris didn’t take kindly to that, at all.

“You fucking liar!” She spat. “You fucking…” A few tears streamed down her eyes. Joe and Andy were still holding her back and it was a good thing they were.

“Let go of me! Fuck!”

The doctor looked back at Kris and reached a needle over to her arm. Joe slipped directly in front of him. “Don’t you touch her.”

“Then get her out! She needs help.”

Joe looked ready to punch him but instead raised a hand and put it down. Andy began to drag her out.

“You fucking let go of me. He needs a lesson in learning!”