Monster and Reese's Pieces Do Not Mix

I Think You Should Know This

"You know Ray, I thought you'd come out a lot better than the bitch you used to be."

Ray had a look of shock on her face but only momentarily for a frown soon replaced it."You're right Kris... I thought I wouldn't such a bitch either... But I have my reasons for keeping this from you."

Andy wrapped his arms around Ray's waist as if to hold her back.

"You know what else! No one really loves you! You can't ever love them! You can't even let yourself trust people!"

Ray's eyes filled. She knew Kris was right. She barely trusted herself let alone other people. Not since...

"You have a point." Ray's voice broke.

"Yeah Miss Bitch. I do. So think about that next time you want to hide shit from us." Kris stormed off down the hallway.

Joe went running after her. Stephen shot a glance at Ray who just nodded, to overcome with the pain of her best friend hating her. Stephen followed Joe quickly.

Once Joe noticed someone was following him he stopped and turned on his heel.
"What the fuck man?" He yelled.

"I've known Kris a lot longer than you. She needs a friend seeing as she's pissed at Ray."

Joe saw straight through his lie, already knowing that Stephen loved Kris more than a friend.

"Ass!" Joe leaped towards Stephen over come with his own rage at Ray's brother and started to beat him senseless. Stephen just dodged and blocked Joe's hits.

Meanwhile Pete showed up behind Andy and Patrick with a box of chocolate chip cookies.

"Ray... I'm sorry about the baby." He said handing her the box.

"I know." She took her last straw and started sobbing hysterically.