Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Breakout! Breakout!

Mrs. Bremmer's point of view:[/cover]

"Kadee, why don't you go to bed?" I whispered softly, looking down at my seventeen year old daughter, who was quickly falling fast asleep on the lounge chair. Her curly brown hair falling out around her head like a fan.

"I cant," she mumbled quietly in reply, "I have to wait for him." Sitting down by her head, I gently ran my fingers through her hair lovingly.

"Baby, he won’t get here any faster if you stay awake and get all tired," I told her. I sat for a small moment, just looking at her, before finally getting to my feet. Leaning down, I grasped her hand, and pulled her up.

"He will," she insisted, attempting to lay back down on the couch. I held her up and began to lead her towards her bedroom.

"He won’t, and you know it." I looked into her clear blue eyes and smiled, "I'll tell him where you are, he'll understand. Besides, you have school tomorrow, and you won’t get up if you're tired." I patted her shoulder and continued to lead her towards her bedroom. I let go of her hand once I knew she was going to go to bed. Before she went through her doorway she looked back.

"Thanks mum." I nodded my head, showing that I had heard her, and turned to go into the lounge room. If I was going to wait up for him to arrive, I might as well watch some TV.

The T.V programs on were mostly crime shows, which I quite liked. They were always interesting. The episode of CSI tonight was about a sailor murdered inside of a ship.

At about twelve-thirty, a car pulled into our drive way. I knew who it was straight away. It was him. I stood up, and pulled on my dressing gown which was sitting on the back of the couch behind me, and slipped on my slippers. Halfway to the door, I heard a light knocking on the hard wooden door. I unlocked it and opened it. A wave a warm summer air fell into my face as I looked into the chocolate brown eyes of the keeper of my daughter’s heart.

"Hello Mrs. Bremmer; long time, no see," he smiled tiredly. I saw how tired he was by the look in his eyes. He needed to sleep.

"Come on in dear, did you just land?" I asked him, standing back and letting him through with his suitcases and backpack. Once he was inside, I pushed the door shut, and it closed with a soft thud.

"Uh, yeah, about an hour ago. We had to stop and have something to eat, Jack was hungry," he yawned.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked, motioning him to follow me into the kitchen.

He shook his head, a small smile adorning his soft face. "No thanks, I'm ready to just crash."

"Kadee's already in bed. She was going to stay up and wait, but I told her to just go to bed, and that I'd send you in when you get here," I smiled warmly. He nodded his head.

"Okay good, I wouldn't have wanted her to stay up," he nodded again. "Doesn't she have school tomorrow?" He asked softly.

"Yeah."

"I thought so," he said, "well I might just go to bed. Thank you for letting me stay."

"That's alright," I said. I watched him wheel his cases down the hall, and stop shortly at her door. He quietly opened it and stepped through, closing it gently behind him. Once he was no longer visible, I made my way to my own room, to my own bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, I think I'm going to like this story.
If you couldn't tell, Its an Alex Gaskarth love story.
xx