Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Lullabies.

"You kids should get up to bed, if you're leaving early in the morning," Peter told us sternly. I nodded and got up, waiting for Alex to join me.

"Alex, I'm gonna have a shower first okay?" I yawned.

"Okay, don't let the water get cold, I'm next," he told me, kissing my forehead.

The shower water was hot and the steam was refreshing. Alex didn't have very many girly smelling shower gel or soap, so I had to hop out and get him to get mine from my bag. Eventually getting back into the shower I washed myself, my hair and my face. Upon getting out, I swapped places with Alex and got dressed in his room.

My Pajamas consisted of an oversized All Time Low shirt I found in one of Alex's draws and a pair of my boy-legged undies and a pair a fluffy bed socks. My hair pulled up in a messy pony-tail. I jumped into Alex's bed and pulled the blankets up under my chin and closed my eyes. When Alex came out he grinned.

"Hardly saw you there!" he laughed pulling up the covers and jumping in, "and you stole my spot, I always sleep on that side of the bed".

"Sorry babe," I laughed, pinching his cheek, "What time do we have to get up in the morning?"

"Five am-" he laughed at the expression on my face, "but you can go back to sleep in the bunks on the bus, or play nintendo Wii with me or Jack. Zack and Rian think they're to cool for it, but obviously they aren't." I laughed and snuggled into his chest, and heard him laugh as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Night Alex."

"Night Kadee."



I woke up the next morning to a lot of thumping and a random squeal. Im guessing Jack was here. I opened an eye and peeked out from the blankets. It wasn't Jack who squealed, it was Alex. It looked as though he'd fallen over something wedged into the mess on the floor. I laughed and he looked up and smiled.

"Oh hey."

"Hello, did ya hurt your foot?"

"Yeah, I fell over your handbag."

"Oops, sorry babe. I'd kiss it better, but I dont know where your feet have been," I laughed.

"I had a shower last night, so they're clean," he defended.

"Uhuh," I laughed, getting up and pulling on the first pair of jeans I found, which happened to be Alex's.

"Dude, what's with you and stealing my clothes!" Alex exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air, with a grin on his face.

"Oh, fine, I'll take it off then," I watched Alex's face when I dropped the pants. I laughed as his mouth fell open then get upset when I pulled on a skirt.

"You suck!"

"You suck harder!"

"What! I do not!"

"Chillax, I was kidding," I laughed. By the time Jack and Kellsie got to the Gaskarth's, we were ready by the door and waiting for Zack, Rian, Kara, Matt and the bus. We settled on watching 'SpongeBob'.

"I can relate to Sponge Bob," Jack announced.

"Really? You live in a giant pineapple under the sea too?" I mocked, throwing a hand over my mouth for affect. Everyone laughed. We heard a vehicle pull up and Jack rushed to the window.

"Zee boos ishh here!" He grinned.

"Nice accent Jack," Kellsie told him.

We all trooped to the bus outside. The bus had six bunks, a bathroom, a lounge room, a kitchen and a sitting bit. And that didn't include the cab. After we had all looked around the bus, Alex chose a bunk and I fell asleep inside it.



When I woke up, I heard squealing and thumping. I cocked an eyebrow, and went in search of the noise. Opening the door to the back lounge I found what I was looking for. Alex, Jack and Kellsie playing three player on the XBox. Zack, Rian and Kara were boosting them on. When I had fully entered, Alex looked up and smiled.

"She has risen!" Jack screamed, stabbing Alex's charactor in the gut.

"Sure have," I answered, crawling behind Alex, and letting my feet slip around each side of his waist, leaving him sitting between my legs. "What are ya's playing?"

"Some alien game," Alex answered, handing the controller to Zack. "Wanna get some food?"

"Hell yes, Im starved," I answered, wrapping my legs around Alex's waist and grinning, "Piggy back?"

He laughed, "sure, why not." We started to laugh as he attempted to give me a piggy back ride on a moving bus. He stumbled a few times but we eventually made it to the fridge.

"What would you like babe?"

"Did you get those cup cakes your mum made?"

"Oh fuck, I left them on the table!" he yelled.

"Oh well, you have some cookie dough in here, lets eat raw cookie dough," I exclaimed in excitement. Alex laughed and got out a butter knife, and started to chop it up.

"Yum," he laughed. We heard Jack squeal and come running.

"Are you two eating my cookie dough?" he yelled.

"No," Alex said.

"Yeah you are!"

"Nope." That argument went on for about ten minutes before Jack decided to share.
Half an hour later, we pulled in to the first venue. Kellsie and I got to be the lucky 'Merch Bitches' as Alex and Jack put it with some guy called; Delicious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah im done.
comments are LOVE (:
xx