Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

My Paradise.

First day of the Vans Warped Tour...

The night before, I'd set the alarm for 6am, to be up and ready to set up the merch tent. I had to roll over Alex to get out of the bunk, but I was lucky enough to get the first shower, seeing as everyone else except for Zack and Rian were stilla asleep.

Showering in a bus isn't exactly the best way to shower, seeing as there's hardly any leg room. It was hard, and sort of messy, but finally I was done. Upon my getting out of the shower there was a loud banging on the door.

"Kadee! Kadee, get your ass outta there I need to pee!" Jack yelled through the door. I laughed to myself before unlocking the door, and letting him pass. The dirty ass didn't even wait for me too shut the door before he dacked himself and started.

"Dirty asshole," I muttered.

Sadly, I was still in a towel, so I grabbed my bag and headed into the back lounge locking the door behind me. I pulled on bright yellow undies and a matching bra, purple skinny legged jeans, a Paramore t-shirt, Alex's All Time Low hoodie and my havainas. When I unlocked the door I found Kellsie staring bleary eyed at me from her bunk. Obviously Jack had woken her up on his expedition to the toilet.

"Kadee, wake Alex up, or we'll be late for sound check!" Rian yelled, running past me in search of his drum sticks. I slung back the curtains and yanked off the blankets.

"Babe, its cold!" I heard him murmer. I'd be cold too if I was only in boxers.

"You'll be late for sound check," I told him.

"What time is it?"

"6:45 am. Apparently sound check starts in 15 minutes."

"Ohhh fuck," he grumbled, jumping up and heading for the bathroom.

After ten minutes, everyone was out of the bus and heading for their destinations. Matt, Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian were heading off to the Hurley stage, and Delicious, Kellsie and I were heading towards the tent we'd set up last night.

We had half an hour before the gates opened and we still had about 12 un-opened boxes. We decided we'd only open them if we ran out of stuff to sell. Finally the gates for the grounds opened and kids came from every direction. Three blonde girls of about 12 years of age aproached the table.

"Hey, uh, we'd so like a shirt with the singer guys on it!" the first one smirked.

"Size?"

"Extra, extra small please."

"Will you fit?"

"Are you, like, calling me fat?" she asked rudely.

"No, but Jack looks thinner then you and he doesnt even fit into an extra, extra small," Kellsie glared.

"So you know the guys in the band?" the second girl asked.

"Yes," I answered. This is when the third girl spoke up.

"Um, can I please have the hoodie with them all on the back?" she asked timidly. I smiled genuinly at this girl, she didn't act as if she knew the guys, she asted as if she just wanted a hoodie.

"And could I also have four shirts, one with each Jack, Zack, Alex and Rian on them?"

"Sure thing." I handed her a bag with all the things in it.

"Thats, $50 please" I said, as she handed me the money, "have a great day."

"Thanks." By lunch time, we'd sold about three hundred hoodies, seventy shirts and some posters.

"Delicious can you keep and eye on this place, we're starved!" Kellsie said to Delicious.

"Sure, bring me back something."

"Okay." We headed off towards the catering tent. I just wanted a water, but Kellsie wanted an ice cream. After she ate it, we went and looked around the grounds.

"Hey All Time Low's set would be over by now hey?" I asked.

"Mmm, should be," she agreed. "Lets go find them, Jack told me he wanted to ask me something."

"Sure, lets go, I wanna see Alex." We found them in the bus, the back lounge to be exact. Not playing games or anything, just sprawled over the floor. As soon as we'd walked in Jack had opened a lazy eye and smiled.

"Jack.. Is tired."

"Naww, diddums," Kellsie laughed, flopping down on top of his stomach, earning a loud 'ooooof'.

"Kadee, lets go for a walk," Alex said, jumping up.

"Kay." He took my hand and we headed over to the merch booth.

"Oops, I forgot Delicious' lunch," I paused, "can we stop by some kind of food place?"

"Sure, lets get him a ham sandwich," he grinned.

"Wow, Alex, you've got this all sorted out!" I giggled. There was a line the size of a japanese rollar coaster at the catering tent, every man and his dog was there. We eventually got to the front of the line and Alex ordered some food for Delicious.

"Uh, ham sandwhich and a, uh, slice of that pizza," Alex ordered, pointing to a slice of Hawaiian pizza.

The order took at least 10 minutes, then we were back on our journey to the merch tent. Upon arrival we found it to be almost deserted, and delicious asleep, feet up on the table.
Alex put a finger to his lips and crept up behind him, pulling his chair backwards. I laughed when Delicious screamed and landed with a thud on the ground.

"Alex Gaskarth!"

"Yes?"

"You suck!" We started laughing, but stopped when a familiar girl came up to the table.

"Hi Alex, remember me?" she smirked.

"No?"

"I'm Tina, we met at the New York airport, you told me to come see you!"

"Oh, yeah, right, I remember now! And you sent me a Myspace comment!" he laughed.

"Yeah, but you didn't reply," she pouted.

"Mmm, that would probably be because I only comment back to people who have written write-backable things, not oh my god, do you have a girlfriend!"

"Is that her?" she pointed at me.

"Yup," he grinned, pulling me into his chest.

"She's a slut," she said before stalking off into the crowd. Alex, Delicious and I were shocked. Alex's jaw hung open, Delicious swore after her and I started to laugh. The girl didn't even know me, how could she know if I was a slut or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im thinking I dont like the girl at the end.
ahaha.
Comments are L.O.V.E
xx