Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Noel.

"So have you and Alex," Kellsie paused, "done it?" We were on our way over to the merch tent, and having a very interesting conversation might I add.

"I can say this without lying. Alex and I haven't had sex yet," I told her seriously.

She looked at me, eyes wide. "Really?"

"Yep. Have you and Jack?" She blushed a deep shade of scarlet and I grinned.

"Really? When?"

"Um, the night we got to Baltimore. And a few times here," she whispered before we both burst out laughing.

The morning went by in a blur. Kids of all ages coming and going, buying a range of stuff. By mid afternoon the boys were due for a signing. Kids were already starting to line up and bug us about when they would be here. Rian was the first to arrive.

"Hey Kadz," he greeted with a wave, "kids keeping you busy?"

"Sure are, asking for you all day they were!"

"Really?"

"Yeah," at that moment girls caught sight of Rian and started to scream.

"Rian! Rian! Sign my shirt?" And that was the last I saw of him, untill a large uproar went on and Zack, Jack and Alex ran into the tent.

"Its like a jungle out there!" Zack panted.

"Yeah I was sure I was a goner!" Alex puffed.

"Yeah and there was this giant fuzz ball, and it was just about to pounce on Zack, but I beat it off with my man muscles!" Jack grinned. Kellsie shook her head and Jack swept her literally up off her feet. I crept up behind Alex and jumped on his back, whispering in his ear.

"Lets sneak out the back way, go back to the bus and lock the doors!" I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

Alex's eyes widened and he nodded his head really fast. We pretended we were going for some water and snuck off to the bus. I thumbed in the code from my seat on Alex's back and the door swung open, we rushed inside and he set me down then turned to re-do the lock from the inside so no one would walk in on us.

"Are you ready?" he whispered.

"Uh huh," I nodded, swallowing.

Thats the day my Innocence was taken from me. Some harmless fun, turned into a guilty pleasure and I finally dared to call myself a woman.



I woke up later that night naked and in an empty bed. I sighed, maybe Nikole was right, maybe all those stories anybody had ever told me about Alex was right. He was a player. I started planning my revenge when the curtains flew open and Alex's huge grin filled the opening. I sighed in relief.

"Hi, I made pancakes!"

"Make me any?" I asked, sitting up and looking for a pair of undies and a shirt.

"Yeah, duh! Dont think I'd not make you anything to eat after that, man I'm more famished then you were the other night!" He laughed handing me a pair of my undies and his shirt.

"Oh yeah-" I was cut off by a loud banging noise on the door.

"Kadee, Alex open the damn door!" It was Jack. I got up and went over to the door and unlocked it, letting the breathless Jack inside.

"Dude, what happened to you?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

Jack got really excited. "Well, some fans got in a fight, it was like a mega bitch fight!" he paused and pointed at Alex, "and you missed it!" Alex's face fell in sadness.

"Don't worry Alex, me and Kellsie will have a huge bitch fight and you can watch, and not Jack" I laughed as Jack's face fell more that Alex's did.

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh, I would!" I laughed, "Where is everyone?" I asked pulling a juicebox from the fridge.

"Waiting to see if the fight will happen again," Jack stole my juicebox.

Alex got excited and grabbed Jack's hand and ran out the door, yelling something about catching me later and that he loved me. I took this time alone to call home, I realized I didn't call when I got to America.

The phone rang once, twice, three times then my mum answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi mum!" I exclaimed happily.

"Kadee?" She asked.

"Yep," I replied with a laugh.

"Jesus Kadee, I've been so worried, you didn't call!" She grumbled.

"Yeah im sorry mum, but when I got here all I wanted to do was sleep then when I wasn't tired anymore, I kinda forgot," I apologized sincerely.

"Its okay, I understand. How is it?"

" it's great, Kells and I are doing the boys' merch," I told her."

"Thats great!"

"I know, is dad home?"

"No sorry hes taking the dogs for a walk."

"Aww that sucks, oh well, ill talk to him another time, but I have to go now mum, seeya, I love you."

"I love you too Kadee." And we both hung up. I sighed and got up. I was going to find Alex. I walked out of the bus and went to see what was happening about this so called fight, along the way I bumped into Kyle.

"Hey Kadee!" he grinned.

"Hi Kyle, on your way to the fight aswell?"

"Yeah, I hear its between two girls!"

"I know, I heard Jack telling Alex."

He laughed, "I know what my sister said to you, and Im sorry. Nikole's had a crush on Alex forever, and she gets a tad jealous everytime he has a girlfriend."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Sorry for laughing, but Im sure if she really knew Alex, like on an intimate level, hes not the man slut he's so famous for."

"What do you mean?"

"You know how every girl thats slept with him has said he was the perfect love maker?"

"Yeah."

"The point is, he's as nervous as us girls. hes perfect but he's not overly cocky about it like all the girl's claim he is."

"Oh, I get it now," he laughed, "Yeah Nikole sets her sights on the guys who she thinks would be the best in bed, Im guessing if she ever hears what you just said she wont want him as much."

"Probably not," I agree'd. We had finally made it where the throng of people were. Kyle drifted one way and I drifted the other. And I eventually found my people.

"Hey babe, look at 'em go!" Alex shouted, beer in hand. I didn't really want to know where Alex got the beer from. As if reading my mind, "Nikole gave it to me!" he yelled over the noise.

"Alex throw it away!" I yelled back.

"No!" he yelled.

"Whatever!" I screamed grabbing Kellsie's arm and yanking her back towards the bus. I slamed open the door after unlocking it and sat on the couch in a huff.

"Grr, he's so.... Arrogant!" I yelled into a random pillow that had the words 'JACK'S PILLOW, DO NOT TOUCH!' Scrawled across it.

"What happened?"

"We had sex! Im not sure if it was the best, or worst experience of my life!" I exclaimed bursting into tears. "Whats wrong with me Kells?"

"Nothing, Kadee, its normal to feel like this!" Kellsie rubbed my back as I cried in her lap. "Lets go watch Disney movies in the back lounge, huh?" She whispered.

I nodded and she jumped up, grabbing 10 boxes of fruit juice, 10 packets of potato chips. her blackets and mine, some pillows and Alex's secret, not-so secret stash of lollies and we locked ourselves in the back lounge watching my favourite sorts of movies.



Back at the fight...

Little did Alex know, but a pair of gready eyes had been watching the argument going on between himself and Kadee with excitement. Out from the shadows came Nikole Burns. Dressed in a tiny denim mini skirt, a purple boob tube and a pair of stilettos heels.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm hmm hmm.
Whats going to happen between Alex and Kadee?
I have decided that if anyone wants me to put in a sentence or a quote, just tell me what you want me to write and I'll slap it on in there (:
Im sorry if this chapter is kinda gay, but I have a really bad stomach infection and its affecting my writing.
so sorry.
comments are L O V E
xx