Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Umbrella.

I woke up the next morning cuddled up to Jack. I jumped up in fright, apparently waking him up too. He blinked about three times before sitting up.

"Morning Kadee."

"Morning Jack, how'd you get in here? And where's Kellsie?" I asked. He thought for a second before answering.

"She went to find Alex."

"Why? Didn't he come home last night?" I got frantic.

"I think he did, but he wasn't there when she went to check on him this morning. As for how I got in, Kells let me in last night when I knocked on the door. You were already asleep on the couch and I wanted to sleep there too so Kellsie slept on the floor whilst I tried my hardest to make you get off."

"Oh," I whispered, "You can have the couch now, I need a shower." I got up, got some clothes from the draw under mine and Alex's bunk. Then I went into the bathroom, turned the hot water on with one turn of the cold water tap. The water felt great, cascading down my body. I sat down on the floor and started to cry. I wasn't too sure why, but I just did. I'd had my heart broken before so my heart was still... Well... Tender. All it was, was an argument, they happen all the time in relationships, right? There was a knock at the door.

"Kadee, are you alright?" it was Zack.

"Y-yeah," I answered, "I just need time to myself."

"Okay then, call me if you need anything."

"Yep." After I got out, Kellsie was back. Her mouth set in a grim line, so I knew something was wrong. I looked at her and frowned.

"What?"

"I found Alex," she said.

"You dont seem to pleased about it," I replied.

"Thats because i'm not."

"And that would be because?"

"I found him with Kyle Burns' little sister."

I choked. "Wha- what were they doing?"

"Making out behind the FTSK bus." Tears filled my eyes, my heart felt like it was going to come up like vomit. I had to run to the fridge for water or I definetly would have thrown up.

"Kadee, its ok, don't cry!" Kellsie got frantic.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked myself more than Kellsie.

"Kadz, you didn't do anything wrong, Alex is just an asshole!" she watched me sadly as I got up and headed towards the bunks. "Where are you going?"

"To pack my stuff."

She didn't argue. She just let me be. For the rest of the day no one aproached me, no one talked to me. I was angry and hurt and disapointed. I thought Alex was different, but obviously he wasn't. I felt sorry for myself, and I knew I had to go home, back to Australia. Where all my friends and family were.

I called up the cheapest airlines and booked a flight. I didn't tell anone except Rian, Kellsie, Jack, Zack and Kara I was leaving. In my books, Alex didn't have a choice. I guess I should have given him a second chance, but after last time someone cheated on me, I felt no need.

Kadee Bremmer's flashback...

"Hey Josh, your mum told me I could come straight I-" I paused with a look of horror spread over my face.

There sitting on my boyfriends bed was my worst enemy, Courtney Langford, and they were making out like there was no tomorrow. Thats when my heart decided to break. I picked up the nearest hard object and threw it in their general direction before storming out.

"Kadee wait!" was the last thing I ever heard Josh say. As I was about to open the front door to get out of his house, he's come running at me, never saying a word. I ended up in hospital with severe bruising to the spine.

End Kadee Bremmer's flashback...

By that evening, my bags were packed and I was ready to leave.

"Please Kadee, don't go!" Jack grabbed my arm, "Alex, didn't mean it, he was drunk, and it was all Kyle's sisters fault!"

"I dont care Jack, he still did it!" I snapped.

"Who's going to help Kellsie and Delicious with the merch?" Rian asked gently.

"I've called my friend Laila, and she wants to do it, she'll meet you at your next destination," I answered, "Kellsie, I'll call you when I get home, okay?"

"Okay," she sobbed. She really didn't want me to go.

"Its okay Kells, I'll see you when you come home. And when I finish up school, I'll be back remember? My dream is to live in America!" I smiled as she nodded. "I love you Kells!"

"I love you to Kadee."

"Bye everyone," I smiled, stepping out of the bus with my bags, walking straight past Alex, who looked shocked and jumped into a cab.



Alex's Perspective.

I was walking back to the bus, all of my thoughts about how to win Kadee back. I knew about what happened last time, after she'd walked out his room, he'd come out of his room and chased her, never said anything, just chased her. She even had to go to hospital from his attack. I looked up as the bus door opened and shut. Kadee walked straight past me and got in a cab. I rushed onto the bus and looked at everyones sad faces.

"Where's she going!"

"Back home," kellsie sobbed from Jacks lap.

"Why?"

Zack stood up and walked over to me. "You fucking hurt her bro."

"Oh," I whispered. I walked over to the bunks and layed down in mine, and began to cry. I'd really blown it, over a stupid girl like Nikole.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm.
Im starting to dislike it again.
feedback?
Comments?
L O V E
xx